What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chance for a trade. (1 Viewer)

12thMan86

Footballguy
12 team standard, 6 points per passing TD, two keeper option in the 1st and 2nd round.

My team:

QB: T. Brady, RB1: L. Fournette, RB2: T. Rawls, RB depth: P. Perkins, D. Henry, R. Burkhead, T. West. WR1: J. Nelson, WR2: D. Adams, WR depth: T. Benjamin, K. Golladay, A. Hurns, J. Ross. TE: G. Olsen. Def: Denver. Kicker: J. Tucker.

His team:

QB: M. Ryan, RB1: J. Howard, RB2: C. McCaffery, RB's: Langford, McNichols, L. Murray. WR1: J. Edelman, WR2: J. Landry, WR depth: M. Bryant, J. Brown, E. Decker. TE: Gronk, TE depth: O.J. Howard. K: Hauschka. Def: Vikings

I have been offered either M. Bryant or J. Edelman for T. Rawls. Do I make this happen? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks 

Ok, done deal. At first I was thinking that the Edelman + Brady connection would be nice. However, I'm also trying to get a conversation started over D. Adams for Cooks. 
Good job getting Bryant for Rawls.  Given your team, it's the right move.

Good luck getting Cooks for D Adams.  You're going to have to sweeten the offer.

So, who should I look at for my RB2?! Perkins?
See who starts performing. It could be Perkins, West, or Henry.  It will be a revolving door for you the whole year unless you can make a trade.  I would look to move Adams for a RB upgrade and hope Bryant returns to his pre-suspension form.  RB is a big question for you this year.

Users who are viewing this thread