What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Sportsline (1 Viewer)

LionOfGosforth

Footballguy
Apologies if there is a thread about this someplace else, didn't see one...can anyone access their CBS sports leagues? I cannot see any of my teams, I only see other people's teams, says i'm signed in as "Shawn", then when I refresh I see a different set of teams and i'm signed in as "Bob" and so on. When I click on one of them, tells me i'm signed in as my actual real id and I cannot access them. Very weird...not sure what the deal is?? Anyone seeing the same issue?

Edit to add - sometimes if I hover over the large blue "Fantasy" button in the top right corner, I see some of my teams, but when I click the "View all my fantasy teams" link, I suddenly see teams that are not mine...weird

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewww WTF......Says I'm logged in as James....

Not good... you can see peoples user name, email,DOB and address on some..

I found a way to access my teams but it's a pain in the rear until they fix this, just need to write down the numerical value that is tacked onto the front of the url. That way if any of you are in the same situation where you can see some of your teams but cannot see them all when you click the "view all teams" link, you can use that as a bandaid...sorry if obvious to everyone :thumbup:

ETA again: Holy Crap! I can see other profiles' information - mailing address, DOB... WTF?

Someone should lose their job over this... unacceptable.

Yeah, I can't view any other league's pages. I bet Mary Pat Guftaston could use my help setting her roster this week, too.

I'm no longer able to view other accounts. Looks like they buttoned that up pretty quick, fortunately.

Still pretty bad though. I'd be interested to see if they come out voluntarily with this breach.

I am not even getting in. I get redirected to the mobile link but there is no FF sign in option. All the tabs are gone too.

I ended up with five different teams. They didn't seem like they knew what they were doing, so I helped them with their line-ups this week. Hopefully they did the same with mine.

My lineup was all changed around. Nobody was dropped. They tried making a claim for Nick Novak and drop Ray Rice.

I was "Carlos" when I logged in but then everything was normal second log in.

Users who are viewing this thread