What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cavalier Crypto sell (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
@Aaron Rudnicki. Please pin this.

I am going to sell of the funds that we have.  I doubt I will be a part of this site in the future.   So I will cash out all shares on 5.31.2022.   I will pay back the money through PayPal hopefully.  I will accommodate any other reasonable requests.  All unclaimed funds will be donated to Chance for Hope.

Thank you all and hate it didn't turn out better.

Paid

3 - @IC FBGCav

3 - @tdoss

3 - @chet

3 - @Capella

3 - @Plorfu

3 - @metoo

3 - @JerseyToughGuys

3 - @joker

3 - @jamny

3 - @Getzlaf15

3 - @Psychopav

3 - @eoMMan

3 - @gmbacm

2 - @[icon]

2- @Hawks64   - @General Malaise owns .5 of this

1 - @hagmania

1 - @Waingro

1 - @arrow1

1 - @Tecumseh

1 - @Gawain

1 - @Frostillicus

1 - @SwampDawg

1 - @GAlmgren

1 - @popeye

1 - @Jayrok

1 - @ILUVBEER99

1 - @NotSmart

The next 46

3 - @TakiToki

3 - @ditka...mike ditka

3 - @McGarnicle

3 - @Angry Beavers

3 - @jrt103

3 - @FootballWidow

3 - @SFBayDuck

3 - @Clorox

2 - @Snickers

2 - @jon_mx

2 - @WhatDoIKnow

2 - @popeye

2 - @SayWhat?

2 - @Pole Cat

2 - @Don't Noonan

1 - @gianmarco

1 - @bigbottom

1 - @Jefferson the Caregiver

1 - @Nathan R. Jessep

1 - @BroncoFreak_2K3

1 - @Boulder Toads

1 - @cincredfan

1 - @Keerock

Paid

3 - @IC FBGCav

3 - @tdoss

3 - @chet

3 - @Capella

3 - @Plorfu

3 - @metoo

3 - @JerseyToughGuys

3 - @joker

3 - @jamny

3 - @Getzlaf15

3 - @Psychopav

3 - @eoMMan

3 - @gmbacm

2 - @[icon]

2- @Hawks64   - @General Malaise owns .5 of this

1 - @hagmania

1 - @Waingro

1 - @arrow1

1 - @Tecumseh

1 - @Gawain

1 - @Frostillicus

1 - @SwampDawg

1 - @GAlmgren

1 - @popeye

1 - @Jayrok

1 - @ILUVBEER99

1 - @NotSmart

The next 46

3 - @TakiToki

3 - @ditka...mike ditka

3 - @McGarnicle

3 - @Angry Beavers

3 - @jrt103

3 - @FootballWidow

3 - @SFBayDuck

3 - @Clorox

2 - @Snickers

2 - @jon_mx

2 - @WhatDoIKnow

2 - @popeye

2 - @SayWhat?

2 - @Pole Cat

2 - @Don't Noonan

1 - @gianmarco

1 - @bigbottom

1 - @Jefferson the Caregiver

1 - @Nathan R. Jessep

1 - @BroncoFreak_2K3

1 - @Boulder Toads

1 - @cincredfan

1 - @Keerock
Actually this list is from the beginning and not updated. 

Actually this list is from the beginning and not updated. 
this was the last updated list.

Shares Owned101.00

TD Doss6.00

JerseyToughFGuys6.00

IC FBG Cav5.00

TakiToki3.00

SFBayDuck3.00

PSychopav3.00

Popeye3.00

Plorfu3.00

metoo3.00

jrt1033.00

Joker3.00

Jamny3.00

gmbacm3.00

FootballWidow3.00

ditka...mike ditka3.00

Clorox3.00

Chet3.00

Capella3.00

AngryBeavers3.00

WhatDoIKnow2.00

Snickers2.00

SayWhat?2.00

PoleCat2.00

jon_mx2.00

Icon2.00

Getzlaf152.00

Hawks641.50

Waingro1.00

tecumesh1.00

SwampDawg1.00

NotSmart1.00

Nathan R. Jessep1.00

Keerock1.00

Jefferson the Caregiver1.00

Jayrok1.00

ILUVBeeR991.00

Hagmania1.00

gianmarco1.00

Gawain1.00

GAImgren1.00

Frostillicious1.00

cincredfan1.00

BroncoFreak_2K31.00

Boulder Toads1.00

bigbottom1.00

arrow11.00

GeneralMalaise0.50

Ilov80s1.00

No reason to hide this.  Pretty sure I am going to pay everyone back in full.  I don't know what happens between now and 5.31.2022.  But I will try to make everyone whole on this venture.

Also, if anyone needs money now.  PM me and I will liquidate you now at full buyin.
I had nothing to do with this venture—but I remember when people were pooling and joining in. While I think it’s admirable that you are reimbursing people of their original investment—I honestly don’t understand why anybody would expect you to do so.  We are all adults here and we all know the risks involved in investing—especially when the very nature of those investments is volatile.  

I'm half (mostly) drunk in Playa Hermosa Costa Rica.... but I wanted to thank my man Cav, and everyone else involved in this project.

If we cashed out, I'll roll 100% of my 2 shares (I think that's like 6 @General Malaisebucks) to @bigbottom and chance for hope...

they will spend it wiser than I 

Pura Vida 🤙🏼

I have no dog in this hunt other than following along for entertainment value these few years. Sad to see it come to an end.

No reason to hide this.  Pretty sure I am going to pay everyone back in full.  I don't know what happens between now and 5.31.2022.  But I will try to make everyone whole on this venture.

We all know what we signed up for. It was a gamble. It's a testament to your character that you want to make everybody whole but it was a lottery ticket, imo.  Whatever remains of my $50 doesn't need to be made whole and can be donated to CFH.  

Agree wholeheartedly with GM.  Thanks for the good times, Cav, and for not giving up on this project.  You have been a conscientious steward of our funds.

I'm good donating the value of my 3 shares to CFH, with one caveat that I will categorize under "hope springs eternal":  if the value of the 101 shares somehow miraculously skyrockets in the next months, say to over $200 a share, then I want my piece of the pie.

Then again, if that happens you probably won't be inclined to sell at that point anyway, and I wouldn't disagree :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree wholeheartedly with GM.  Thanks for the good times, Cav, and for not giving up on this project.  You have been a conscientious steward of our funds.

I'm good donating the value of my 3 shares to CFH, with one caveat that I will categorize under "hope springs eternal":  if the value of the 101 shares somehow miraculously skyrockets in the next months, say to over $200 a share, then I want my piece of the pie.

Then again, if that happens you probably won't be inclined to sell at that point anyway, and I wouldn't disagree :)
Let me be clear.  I am probably not liquidating the account.  I will just pay people out of pocket.  

When I started this adventure and my FBG life in general I was at the same job.  I had it down pat and had hours to spend on here almost daily.  Also, I was the "IT steward" and know I was free to participate here.  In 2019 I got a new job and never got on at work.  Upgraded my employment in August and almost never get on the internet personally there.  First, I don't have the time but even during a rare lull.  We got a beefy IT team and doubt I have any privacy and many people would have access to my activity.  

Finally, I hate to owe people.  I think enough people have my phone number to get up with me but if I quit coming here and have everyone money, that doesn't sit well with me.  If I croak, then my wife has to deal with.  Either way good time to settle up IMO.  It is a burden that I think about and bothers me.  Anyway, thanks all!

I think people should reply again with 

"donate mine if not out of pocket" if that is what they would like

I show as paid in the post but have not received anything in PayPal. If you somehow get the money back, please don't pay me in full and donate whatever to CFH. 

I love that everyone is giving everything back to Chance.  But to someone that is in a time of need.  PM and you will be made whole and I will never say.....this guy wanted his money back and didn't give.  It is your money.   

Chance for hope for mine.  Thx

Why are you leaving the site, gb?

Please donate my share.

Entertainment value alone well worth it.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

@Aaron Rudnicki. Please pin this.

I am going to sell of the funds that we have.  I doubt I will be a part of this site in the future.   So I will cash out all shares on 5.31.2022.   I will pay back the money through PayPal hopefully.  I will accommodate any other reasonable requests.  All unclaimed funds will be donated to Chance for Hope.

Thank you all and hate it didn't turn out better.
You rock cav... this was fun. 

Donate mine to Chance Please! 

Users who are viewing this thread