What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calvin Didn't Practice. 9/12/12 (1 Viewer)

Countdown to Madden Curse doing its damage 5...4...3...2... :banned:
This is EXACTLY what happened with Andre Johnson . Hobbled for a few years and the off a cliff. I'd sell high. Got a Sanchez spiller ogletree Mercedes offer out right now to a lions homer. Hope he bites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updating an earlier item, Calvin Johnson was held out of Wednesday's practice with a foot injury, but "seems to be fine."

Source: DetroitLions.com

This is EXACTLY what happened with Andre Johnson . Hobbled for a few years and the off a cliff. I'd sell high. Got a Sanchez spiller ogletree Mercedes offer out right now to a lions homer. Hope he bites.
:confused: You'd sell high, because you think Calvin's going to get hurt, but you're trying to buy using a freshly valued RB1 and a bunch of bums.Very strange post.

:confused: You'd sell high, because you think Calvin's going to get hurt, but you're trying to buy using a freshly valued RB1 and a bunch of bums.Very strange post.
Go ahead. You ignore the madden Curse while I'm winning championships.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you man. I just tried to get Stephen Hill for Calvin Johnson straight up. Sanchez's numbers were much better than Stafford last week against the Bills so I think it's really a shark move. Just hope the Hill owner bites and doesn't want me to kick in some picks too. I think I'd throw in a second if it would seal the deal.

I'm with you man. I just tried to get Stephen Hill for Calvin Johnson straight up. Sanchez's numbers were much better than Stafford last week against the Bills so I think it's really a shark move. Just hope the Hill owner bites and doesn't want me to kick in some picks too. I think I'd throw in a second if it would seal the deal.
Men. U can easily get 3-4 good players for one great one.

Nothing to see here. Though, Calvin will be held under 60 yards and no TD's this week, so you may want to look for other options on your bench.

Nothing to see here. Though, Calvin will be held under 60 yards and no TD's this week, so you may want to look for other options on your bench.
I learned my lesson on always start your studs early on in my FF playing days after Barry Sanders ran for like 200 yds and a couple of TDs while setting on my bench because of playing match ups.

Is there a way of seeing Calvin Johnson's injury report history? I swear he showed up on the injury report at one point last season and missed practices, people panicked, and he put up one of his best games of the season.

Schwartz is dissing the 49er D with this move. No handshake for you!
For all of the negativity surrounding the Saints this off-season, the 49ers D is the one that left a pile of bodies in its wake last season... including the Lions' own Jahvid Best who hasn't played a game since and could effectively have no career going forward.My line of thinking is Megatron sits this week with "a mystery foot ailment" to save him for the rest of the season. Madden cover boy should not be exposed to the destructive force of the 49ers D. They've already taken out Greg Jennings. Far better to sacrifice someone like Burleson. They should also sit Stafford early for Shaun Hill. Give Keiland Williams some rare snaps inside the 20s. Whatever needs to happen to escape from this week relatively unscathed.

For all of the negativity surrounding the Saints this off-season, the 49ers D is the one that left a pile of bodies in its wake last season... including the Lions' own Jahvid Best who hasn't played a game since and could effectively have no career going forward.My line of thinking is Megatron sits this week with "a mystery foot ailment" to save him for the rest of the season. Madden cover boy should not be exposed to the destructive force of the 49ers D. They've already taken out Greg Jennings. Far better to sacrifice someone like Burleson. They should also sit Stafford early for Shaun Hill. Give Keiland Williams some rare snaps inside the 20s. Whatever needs to happen to escape from this week relatively unscathed.
I want some of whatever you're smokin'

I feel sorry for that guppy (or non-member browser) who reads this thread and either trades Megatron or sits him in a game where the Lions can't run successfully which means they will lose despite throwing for 300+ yards on 50 attempts with Megatron getting 175 of those yards with 2 TDs in the loss.

I feel sorry for that guppy (or non-member browser) who reads this thread and either trades Megatron or sits him in a game where the Lions can't run successfully which means they will lose despite throwing for 300+ yards on 50 attempts with Megatron getting 175 of those yards with 2 TDs in the loss.
You do? :lmao:

:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread