What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calais Campbell (1 Viewer)

Qtip Callahan

Footballguy
This guy has been solid all year for me in one league, ranks 3rd overall for DL in my scoring system, but generally week in week out in the rankings is mired in the 20s & 30s. He's so big and agile, he's going to make a few plays each game it seems like, even if it's only tackles. Anyone else been enjoying him this season?

Last edited by a moderator:
Calais Campbell is definetly underrated. Like you said in the rankings that fbg's comes out with he is usually stuck down in the 20's or later and consistently performs much better then that week in and week out. In my dynasty league he is second in defensive line scoring, only Jared Allen has scored more then him. I think FBG's needs to start showing Campbell some love in their rankings. All too often it seems like FBG's stick with giving the big names love but don't stick their necks out and rank someone like Campbell higher even though he deserves to be ranked much higher.

Lovin' me the Allen/Calais combo. Good thing I don't listen to FBG's rankings, or even look at them, cuz I'd prolly be starting Cole over Campbell each week and hating myself for it. Until Calais slows down, Cole rides pine for me.

Users who are viewing this thread