What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cabrera to 1B permanetly... (1 Viewer)

This is a great move by the Tigers. I watched Guillen play 1B. He was going to get himself hurt or another player. He couldn't figure out where to put his foot on the bag when covering 1B. I saw a couple of near collisions with him and the base runner. He just didn't look comfortable over there. I think Cabrera will be a natural fit at 1B.

This is a great move by the Tigers. I watched Guillen play 1B. He was going to get himself hurt or another player. He couldn't figure out where to put his foot on the bag when covering 1B. I saw a couple of near collisions with him and the base runner. He just didn't look comfortable over there. I think Cabrera will be a natural fit at 1B.
:yawn: Guillen was a mess at first and I think Miggy could handle 1st without a problem. From what I have seen he has done alright.

JaxBill said:
Da Guru said:
Mr. Know-It-All said:
MrPhoenix said:
So Carlos Guillen remains at SS?OH HALLELUJAH!
Worse. Carlos is the new third baseman. Renteria stays at short.
Miggy is a born DH.
:yawn:Miggy ate his way into a DH. He was actually quite quick and athletic when he first came up.
miggy dont look as big as you all are saying IMO.But when Sheff is done that DH role will be filled by Carlos

JaxBill said:
Da Guru said:
Mr. Know-It-All said:
MrPhoenix said:
So Carlos Guillen remains at SS?OH HALLELUJAH!
Worse. Carlos is the new third baseman. Renteria stays at short.
Miggy is a born DH.
:thumbup:Miggy ate his way into a DH. He was actually quite quick and athletic when he first came up.
miggy dont look as big as you all are saying IMO.But when Sheff is done that DH role will be filled by Carlos
Sheff may be done sooner than we think. Put Inge back at third, Carlos at DH and Miggy at first.

Great move, and thank God. Now we can have

-Miggy at 1st, Guillen filling in

-Sheff DH'ing, Miggy and Guillen filling in

-Guillen at 3rd, Inge filling in

I like that arrangement a lot more.

I'm still wondering what we're going to do with Clete Thomas, Raburn, and even Inge once Granderson comes back today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread