What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bye Week Problem. Who to Drop? (1 Viewer)

myamiredhawks

Footballguy
12-team PPR League, with a roster maximum of 5 players per position.  We start 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K.  I have a problem at TE this week because Burton is on a bye and Engram is occupying my sole IR slot.  I am planning to pick up a TE streamer, but I don't want to drop either of my TEs because of the weakness at the position (even though it will be agony having 3 TEs on my roster).  I'm struggling with who to drop.  I'm a Browns fan and my fandom is probably skewing my thoughts on this because it's probably Mayfield or Chubb, but I also have a big hole at QB with the way Wilson has played and Winston being a complete unknown at this point.  If I drop Watkins, I could replace him on the waiver wire next week with Enunwa, A. Wilson, or even Watkins if my claim is successful (currently 6/12).  Any thoughts?

QB: R. Wilson, J. Winston, B. Mayfield

RB: J. Howard, J. Ajayi, S. Michel, A. Jones, N. Chubb

WR: A. Brown, D. Adams, K. Golladay, J. Gordon, S. Watkins

TE: T. Burton, E. Engram

K: M. Crosby

I would drop one of your qb's.  You don't need 3 of them.  I probably drop Mayfield since  Winston will be done with his bye after this week.  

Users who are viewing this thread