What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Butler put in his two weeks (1 Viewer)

My helper monkey keeps going off on drinking binges.

I get so worried until he comes staggering home, smelling of banana daiquiris.

He's been with me on and off for about 9 years. It's only a 4 bedroom, 3 bath. Suggestions?
Tough spot, maids, gardeners, and chefs are easy to replace. However, your butler needs to speak English so that really knocks out most of the work pool interested in being a servant. There just just aren't as many poor English immigrants anymore. I remember the days when you could call up any of your friends or family and they would have a young chap ready to take the step up from valet to butler.

I know a guy with years of experience in service, none as a butler though, but he has all the skills. The only problem is he has a limp and so I'm concerned he will be able to earn the respect of the help.

I was wondering if pulling a Mexican off one of my contracting crews could work. Yup, got my old job back.

" It's only a 4 bedroom, 3 bath."

Not bad for Butler's quarters...you should be able to find a replacement quickly.

" It's only a 4 bedroom, 3 bath."

Not bad for Butler's quarters...you should be able to find a replacement quickly.
I was wondering if I wrote that right or if there'd be confusion after my post. Glad we're clear.

You should probably go to China to find a butler.
Speaking of China, I came across this on YouTube and I could not believe the Monastery has gotten so commercialized. I had wanted to learn Kung Fu when I was a kid. And my dad said, why don't you start with the most basic technique first? See 15:40 and you'll understand why I never advanced to technique #2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5S5mvayCw

Last edited by a moderator:
You should probably go to China to find a butler.
Speaking of China, I came across this on YouTube and I could not believe the Monastery has gotten so commercialized. I had wanted to learn Kung Fu when I was a kid. And my dad said, why don't you start with the most basic technique first? See 15:40 and you'll understand why I never advanced to technique #2.
I knew it! Even thousands of miles away, people could tell that monk is corrupt.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/f68d4322-398c-11e5-bbd1-b37bc06f590c.html#axzz3hnnhu3kp

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread