What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bryce Young or Godwin Superflex Spot (1 Viewer)

Chucklar

Footballguy
Hey all, I’m back! Hey, I know that typically you start a QB in superflex spots but this league gives 1 point per 5 receive yards vs. 10 yards…and I’m not sure on Bryce Young and being a rookie. Thoughts all? Thanks!!!

Who to start really depends on the scoring system. WIll a bad game by Young still be better than an average game by Godwin? Say 150 yds, 1 TD, 2 Int, 25 yds rushing vs 70 yds on 5 catches.

Who to start really depends on the scoring system. WIll a bad game by Young still be better than an average game by Godwin? Say 150 yds, 1 TD, 2 Int, 25 yds rushing vs 70 yds on 5 catches.
1 point per 5 receiving yards, 6 points per all TD’s, 1 point per 10 rush yards, full point PPR, full point per carry. 1 point per 25 yards passing.

1 point per 5 receiving yards, 6 points per all TD’s, 1 point per 10 rush yards, full point PPR, full point per carry. 1 point per 25 yards passing.
So in my scenario Young scores 17 or 18 (depending on rushes) and Godwin scores 19. In that scenario I go with Young because even a game like that he scores at a higher floor with room to blow Godwin out of the water

So in my scenario Young scores 17 or 18 (depending on rushes) and Godwin scores 19. In that scenario I go with Young because even a game like that he scores at a higher floor with room to blow Godwin out of the water
Thank you so much for the info! I was thinking along these lines but wasn’t sure…

I would roll with Young & see how he does. Worse case, his rushing totals go up & they play from behind & get some solid garbage time points. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread