What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brett Favre going forward. (1 Viewer)

Utter Chaos

Footballguy
With Matt Shaub injured and J.T. O'Sullivan getting benched I was desperate for a QB. I just traded Gus Frerotte and MJD for Favre and Ray Rice (still have Gore and ADP).

In looking at Favre remaining schedule he has some very favorable games left (after this week).

Week 12 - @Tennessee (ranked 6th against the pass)

Week 13 - Denver (29th)

Week 14 - @San Francisco (25th)

Week 15 - Buffalo (13th)

Week 16 - @Seattle (31st)

Week 17 - Miami (20th)

Is there a QB with a better remaining schedule? If you need help at QB he might be a good option.

With Matt Shaub injured and J.T. O'Sullivan getting benched I was desperate for a QB. I just traded Gus Frerotte and MJD for Favre and Ray Rice (still have Gore and ADP).In looking at Favre remaining schedule he has some very favorable games left (after this week).Week 12 - @Tennessee (ranked 6th against the pass)Week 13 - Denver (29th)Week 14 - @San Francisco (25th)Week 15 - Buffalo (13th)Week 16 - @Seattle (31st)Week 17 - Miami (20th)Is there a QB with a better remaining schedule? If you need help at QB he might be a good option.
I am starting Favre the rest of the year after this week. The Titans have only given up 2 yes 2 passing TD's this year. I think Bret will be OK for the rest of the games after the Titans. I just hope they don't lean to heavily on the running game like they have in a few games so far.

Favre is driving me nuts. I have him and Rivers and every week I pull my hair out trying to decide who to start. Benched him last week and he would have won it for me. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread