What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boeing 737 MAX (1 Viewer)

If this has happened at higher altitude, the entire plane would've exploded.
I don't think this is true. Do you have a source for this?
The head of the NTSB on CBS national news.
Hasn't this happened before? A FA got sucked out near Hawaii when the top ripped off at 30k? They landed.
I remember that. I don’t believe anyone died.
The FA died there. I would link it but most of the descriptions are extremely graphic as are the photos. Aloha 243.
Did the FA die because they got sucked out of the plane? Did the plane still land safely, with no other fatalities?
Yes. Would just Google aloha 243. Event happened at 24000 feet. They got it down with just one fatality.

If this has happened at higher altitude, the entire plane would've exploded.
I don't think this is true. Do you have a source for this?
The head of the NTSB on CBS national news.
Hasn't this happened before? A FA got sucked out near Hawaii when the top ripped off at 30k? They landed.
I remember that. I don’t believe anyone died.
The FA died there. I would link it but most of the descriptions are extremely graphic as are the photos. Aloha 243.
Did the FA die because they got sucked out of the plane? Did the plane still land safely, with no other fatalities?
Yes. Would just Google aloha 243. Event happened at 24000 feet. They got it down with just one fatality.
Thanks. I was afraid to Google after your description because I'm on my work machine.

Not a 737, but more problems for Boeing.

A 777 just had a tire fall off on take off (the plane was able to land safely).

John Barnett, a Boeing whistleblower, was found dead of a self inflicted gunshot wound. He was scheduled to give further testimony that day and didn’t show up. I’m not usually a tinfoil hat type but that seems really odd. Guy was vindicated in pretty much everything he was saying and then decides to take his life?

You guys still flying Boeing?

A whistleblower testified at the Senate a few days ago that the pieces that make up a Boeing plane were not being properly joined.
The whistleblower complained to his bosses about this problem but he was told to shut up. Scary stuff

Users who are viewing this thread