What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bob Sanders OUT per Schefter (1 Viewer)

Now I think we may see a shootout, like the one in Houston earlier this year.

Quick. Before they change the line...take the over.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just ridiuclous with this guy. WTF? I pick up the Colt D because a) he was healthy now, and b) they played Bengals and Lions at home duirng the playoffs. I knew he could get hurt again later, but last week he lookded perfectly healthy and make big plays towards the end of the game. Hope it's just precautionary, but I swear they should just take his pay and divided by 2 - cause that's how much he helps his team each season.

This is just ridiuclous with this guy. WTF? I pick up the Colt D because a) he was healthy now, and b) they played Bengals and Lions at home duirng the playoffs. I knew he could get hurt again later, but last week he lookded perfectly healthy and make big plays towards the end of the game. Hope it's just precautionary, but I swear they should just take his pay and divided by 2 - cause that's how much he helps his team each season.
Agreed. I traded away Steelers D to upgrade my WR as I loved the Colts juicy Bengals and Detroit matchups. Now I can't realy on them because of the oft injured Sanders. What a joke.

I know how you feel I picked up the Colts because I love their playoff schedule. I still have the Giants D on my roster just in case right now to play the matchups but their playoff matchups aren't as favorable.. Next week is our WW deadline and I'll have to make a decision on which D to hold on through our playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread