What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Ben injury ..do I make this move ..Dynasty (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty - 20 man rosters .. no ppr .. Standard Scoring .. 6 pts all TDs ...

Start 1QB, 5 Flex, 1K, 1D/ST (if you start 2 or 3 RB -must start a TE) - I usually start 2 or 3 RB

Have Big Ben and Stafford at QB so I am ok until Stafford's bye week.  There are absolutely no QBs on waivers.

One owner would like a player off my roster who he can plug into his lineup in exchange for Carson Palmer...do you see anyone that would foot that bill?  My team which is currently 6-0 .. 

Ben, Stafford

LBell, LMiller, Charles, Rawls, Deangelo, Jaquizz, Gillislee, MDavis, CThompson

AJGreen, Dez, Maclin

Reed, Ertz, Pitta, Doyle

Tucker

Denver

Anyone I should deal for Palmer .. was thinking Quizz as he owns Martin, but I am starting Quizz this week. He also likes Ertz.  After this week may try and package both for Palmer.

Thanks.

I would wait until next week and see what happens. You never know, you might find an option at QB after this week.  Detroit not on bye until week 10 . 

Thanks for your help. 

Thanks for commenting on mine.  I have never done dynasty before but it looks like you can replace Jaquizz production this week with either Charles or Gillislee, so i think you should be fine with that move.  Do you think its worth waiting a couple more weeks to see if maybe Ben is back for week 10, or if some surprise QB pops up for a 1 week flyer?

Good luck

Since this is a dynasty league I wouldn't be willing to give up much for Palmer because he is in his mid-30s, so he is definitely a rental.   Jacquizz sounds reasonable but I would wait since as someone else pointed out Detroit doesn't go on the bye until week 10

I think you are getting ahead of yourself. Roethlisberger could be back by then, and you could be making a deal for no reason. I'd just keep starting Stafford, and if you need a guy, then make a move when you need to.

You could give one of your lesser RB.  I would wait a bit someone may drop a suitable QB for week 10.  We are on bye weeks and it's tough to manage rosters, and there can be some surprising drops.

Users who are viewing this thread