What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best way to display MFL live draft through TV? (1 Viewer)

solorca

Footballguy
So, instead of the manual process of writing names on a big board, I decided to display our live draft on the tv during our draft. While the TV is pretty large (65 inches), the MFL live draft screen is jumbled with so much information, I'm hoping there is a way to just display the draft picks.

I know there are other options for displaying, but I am looking for something that is hands off and just displays things immediately. Does anyone know of a way to display a more clean draft image?

Apple Airplay if you have a Mac laptop.

Super easy to mirror your screen on any TV in HD.

Apple Airplay if you have a Mac laptop. Super easy to mirror your screen on any TV in HD.
Sorry, I think I may have left that piece out of my original post. I do have an Apple TV, so getting the screen mirror isn't a problem (I use Airparrot and am sending through my PC laptop). The problem is that the live draft room on MFL is jumbled with chat rooms, draft lists, etc, since it's focused on the drafter. I'm wondering if there is a way to display a less jumbled version the draft list, so that it looks good on the tv. I know that Fandraft is a nice option, but we have two drafters who will be online, and as far as I know, you have to draft through Fandraft and import the info to MFL, rather than vice versa.The actual draft is just a small section in the middle of the screen, so I am hoping for a way to just pull that out, or display something a little better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering if you could set up an Excel Spreadsheet with the draft board that you could mirror on your TV from your laptop/computer. I set up an excel spreadsheet every year for our draft board. i just havent ever mirrored it to the tv.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread