What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Berrian (1 Viewer)

Truman

Footballguy
Minnesota's top receiver in 09, had the most projected receptions this season until week 1 when he played injured and was targeted twice for no catches.

Now he' he's WR38 after full participation in practice against a team which gave up 6 passing TDs last week? Is this a case of his projection coming in before the news of his recovery or is there something else at play here?

Minnesota's top receiver in 09, had the most projected receptions this season until week 1 when he played injured and was targeted twice for no catches.Now he' he's WR38 after full participation in practice against a team which gave up 6 passing TDs last week? Is this a case of his projection coming in before the news of his recovery or is there something else at play here?
1. Hamstring must be a nagging issue still2. Favre not in snyc with him yet3. Vikes may not need to pass much this week....will rely heavily on the runSounds like a WR4 for the week to me :goodposting:

Minnesota's top receiver in 09, had the most projected receptions this season until week 1 when he played injured and was targeted twice for no catches.Now he' he's WR38 after full participation in practice against a team which gave up 6 passing TDs last week? Is this a case of his projection coming in before the news of his recovery or is there something else at play here?
1. Hamstring must be a nagging issue still2. Favre not in snyc with him yet3. Vikes may not need to pass much this week....will rely heavily on the runSounds like a WR4 for the week to me :shrug:
this

I think Berrian is very ordinary I would look for other options. Minny wants Harvin and Rice to emerge badly. I think Berrian will be cut come next season if the cap hit is not bad. They overpaid him.

I cut him for Mario Manningham in a dynasty league....that may tell you what I think of his upside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread