What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bernard frustrating, pick up Ware or Ajayi? (1 Viewer)

BlueDredSo

Footballguy
Best ball league where we roster 3 and only 3 RBs. 1 pt per 10 rush and 15 rec. PPR starts once a player gets his 3rd rec. You can see how a mostly receiving back has decreased value, not to mention Bernard NEVER scores TDs.

Ware is available. I'm thinking that's the move. Anyone think Ajayi is the real deal? My gut says Ware as he's been way more consistent and the market share should stay consistent with Charles getting maybe a little more work as season progresses. Ware is too good to keep on the bench IMO. Foster doesn't scare me anymore in regards to Ajayi, but that offense isn't reliable and before last week Ajayi didn't look all that impressive.

Ware should be rostered for sure.  He looks like the better back in KC and will continue to get touches moving forward.  As for Ajayi, last week was a perfect storm and I don't think he has anything close to what he did last week.  I wouldn't drop Gio for Ajayi.

Users who are viewing this thread