What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bathroom rules....now a major topic (1 Viewer)

Which rule

• People should go to the bathroom that matches their birth gender

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • People should go to the bathroom that matches their birth gender and be restricted from doing otherw

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • People should go to the bathroom that matches their current gender

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • People should go to the bathroom that matches their current gender and be restricted from doing othe

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • People should go to the bathroom that matches the gender they most self identify as

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Everybody should just go wherever they want - no need to segregate bathrooms based on gender

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters

Rove!

Footballguy
since this is now, apparently, a thing...

what say ye?

Last edited by a moderator:
The No. 2 amendment:  The right to drop poop shall not be abridged!  

If the "concerned parents" were to be exposed to the average difference between biological men that prefer to excrete in the ladies room vs. biological women that prefer to do so in the men's room, I guess that they would much prefer their daughters be surrounded by the biological men.

You know things are generally ok in your country if this is considered a big concern.

No, I'm pretty sure people go to the bathroom.
God, do they ever. And we used to call it based on genitals, but now it's an identity. 

I identify as cisnormative but with a slight touch of angst; can I use the other bathroom with my wee-wee or woo-woo hanging down a little more to the left than usual, and blame it on the right? 

Seems like co-ed bathrooms for the squeamish, which was always the end game. 

Stupid culture wars.  

Do women just walk around naked in public restrooms? I don't get the outrage. What is there to see? In all my years using the men's restroom I've never seen a penis. I know, it's hard to believe.

So the solution of this non-existent problem is to make women who look like men use the women's restroom and vice versa? No problems could ever come from that.

This is such a stupid issue to get worked up over. Just when I thought the right wing had reached the nadir of their morality legislation and were on the way back up they double down on this nonsense (along with the Religious Freedom law in Mississippi). The "pro-business" party is doing a good job of getting businesses to leave their states, shaking their heads over the foolishness of it all.

Az Ron had a thread on this a few years ago.  I think he bumped into a guy with his junk out or something.  Some great CAD work if I recall.  

I've seen the ladies room after a busy night at a club, (used to manage one), and omg I don't want to have to share a rest room with those slobs.

I personally don't care about bathroom usage.  Seems like a massive case of overacting with few examples of actual problems.  I do, however, feel that the locker room is a bit of a different situation.  When I'm getting naked and letting my old man balls hit everything within swinging distance, I wouldn't feel comfortable with naked vag running around.  I'm all for a third locker room for people who may not match on the outside, families with children, or anyone else who doesn't want to use the ladies' or men's side.

Oh Great.  Now the men's room will be full of women because they don't want to wait in line.  
Me and whoknew ran into this back in college at an Indigo Girls' show.  I had no problem with the ladies using the men's room.  Just get the #### out of the way so I can get to the urinals

No.  I don't want women in the dudes bathroom or vice versa.  Never imagined this would be a question years ago.  Geez

The General said:
You know things are generally ok in your country if this is considered a big concern.
If anyone is questioning America's greatness, see above.

jon_mx said:
Az Ron had a thread on this a few years ago.  I think he bumped into a guy with his junk out or something.  Some great CAD work if I recall.  
Given what I know about Ron, it wasn't an accident.

This really should close the case, but some people are still afraid a guy will rape their daughter in the bathroom but not a lesbian.
My whackadoo cousin keeps posting crap on Facebook about not wanting trans using the same rest room as her daughter.  I asked her "what about lesbians using the same rest room?"  Make hasn't responded.

In more progressive states, I woner of a man about to go to prison might want to try to self identify as a woman.  A woman's prison might be preferable to s men's prison.

according to this study...much safer in a women's prison

https://www.bop.gov/resources/research_projects/published_reports/classification/oreprharer.pdf

according to table 2 the level of serious violence (level 100) is about 8% of the rate of a men's prison...no comparison really.  That's not even taking into account the strength and size disparity....

In more progressive states, I woner of a man about to go to prison might want to try to self identify as a woman.  A woman's prison might be preferable to s men's prison.
Less violence. OK. Preferable. No. 

I started to list details but thought better of it. I'll just say, but that's just like my opinion, man...

Don't want to stay off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread