What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baseball Road Trip (1 Viewer)

=Smackdown=

Footballguy
Leaving NY early Friday morning with about 6 friends.

Friday - Yankees at Baltimore

Saturday - Mets at Philly

I've been to Camden and I'm looking forward to getting back there tomorrow night. Boogs BBQ during the game and Fell(sp?) Point after.

Then driving to Philly for the Mets game on Saturday. I've never been to Citizens Bank Park.

Any recommendations for "must see" places in either city. 6 guys - mostly single looking for cool bars/clubs/and possibly strip joints.

Leaving NY early Friday morning with about 6 friends.Friday - Yankees at BaltimoreSaturday - Mets at PhillyI've been to Camden and I'm looking forward to getting back there tomorrow night. Boogs BBQ during the game and Fell(sp?) Point after.Then driving to Philly for the Mets game on Saturday. I've never been to Citizens Bank Park.Any recommendations for "must see" places in either city. 6 guys - mostly single looking for cool bars/clubs/and possibly strip joints.
Went to spring training in Florida in 05 with 3 buddies. That was a great time.Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread