What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bangkok Slide (1 Viewer)

reminds me of "Tycho" with more scratching.

not really my genre, so i don't have a lot of feedback, but a good track overall.

7/10.

I'm a fan of this type of music and think you have some promise but this song doesn't do much for me. Some interesting stuff going on but somewhat bland. I'd like to hear some other stuff from you and keep at it. Next time I'm rolling I will give it another listen. 

The thread title lead me to believe this was going to be some sort of Thai sex tourism thread.  I guess that says more about me than you.

As for the Music, it is better than anything I have written.

Quint said:
reminds me of "Tycho" with more scratching.

not really my genre, so i don't have a lot of feedback, but a good track overall.

7/10.
Never heard of Tycho before, really like his sound. Thanks for the tip!

I'm a fan of this type of music and think you have some promise but this song doesn't do much for me. Some interesting stuff going on but somewhat bland. I'd like to hear some other stuff from you and keep at it. Next time I'm rolling I will give it another listen. 
Thanks for the input. I have some other tracks in the works that you may find more more interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread