What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers (1 Viewer)

Might be a good challenge here. Looked to me like his shin was on the ground before he threw. Don't know if I would have thrown the flag though, they're already down one timeout.

Dude doesn't know when to quit. Taunting the Steelers bench.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ravens actually play better when they're angry. Best strategy against them is to be nice???

Last edited:
And the scholar that suggs is goes pounding his chest to the Steelers beach...really we just got 15 more yards you thug piece of crap ray lewis wannabe

Seems like almost every game, the Steelers waste at least 1 TO by the end of the third. So annoying.
But why even take one? Is saving 5 yds on a 2nd down worth it? In game that will probably be close, the timeout is more valuable no?
Now they punt which just compounds the mistake. I would instruct my QB to never take a TO in 2nd half unless its something absolutely critical like a 4th and short play or goal line.

Users who are viewing this thread