What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Baltimore at New England** (+2.5) (44) (2 Viewers)

Tough call on this one. Sir Bill will not let this game turn into a Madden shootout like The Ravens had last week.
I'm thinking close,fairly low scoring,Pats D makes a play late to win home opener...

New England- 23
Baltimore- 20

Will know a lot more about the Pats after this one...still not sold that they are nothing more than average but if they have a good showing here it could give the fanbase more hope.

I won't get to see this one, as it's on Fox and Philly/Washington has stonewalled me.

One thing to keep in mind about Baltimore's DB meltdown last weekend: Marcus Peters hadn't played a regular season game in 20 months, Marlon Humphrey played about half the snaps because of a lingering injury & could barely run in those he played, and #3 CB Brandon Stephens was out altogether. We'll see if they are healthier this week. The Ravens also have to get Oweh/DL loose somehow with some upfront pressure.

I don't expect much out of Dobbins this week, as they'll have him on a snap count. Hoodie scares me, but Lamar Jackson has been fantastic so far this year and I expect he may be the difference today. Looking at Andrews, too, for a good day.

I dunno...... Ravens 22, Pats 17?

In warm ups, NE is running sets with Agholor and Bourne on the outside and Humphrey in the slot. Parker is getting added in some at the end of the reps. Getting Bourne more reps is the smart thing to do and limiting Parker is also advisable. Makes me wonder why they would do it, as they makes the most sense.

That Damien Harris knee scare at the end of last week’s game and lack of an injury designation has me confused. Wondering if this is *finally* Rhamondre’s breakout game. Stay tuned!

As for the game, are any of those Baltimore DBs being out that made Tua look like Peyton Manning going to be back this week? If not, can Mac Jones take advantage of it? I see the Ravens winning by a TD.

Mac short run to give NE a 10-7 lead. Pats using Parker less but differently. Crossers and double moves. Had two big gainers, was open for a TD but ball was under thrown. Harris and Stevenson alternating series. RS 52 YFS so far vs. 15 for Harris.

Users who are viewing this thread