What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

That's a BS call. If a RB fumbles they let a dozen guys pile on even if those guys have no chance to recover.
It was well late and he went right into his back. Every qb would get that call.
Agreed..but I think his point was ..if that is Lacy laying there no call.. I know it is protect the QB at all costs but I don't recall ever seeing a late hit penalty during a fumble Rugby match :shrug: But in the end helped as that Lacy TD about wrapped it up for me to move on in the playoffs :)

That's a BS call. If a RB fumbles they let a dozen guys pile on even if those guys have no chance to recover.
To clarify- it isn't the call itself, but the fact that they would NOT call that if it was a RB. I actually think they should every time, but consistency matters
He made no attempt to get the ball. He was just out to hurt someone.
Happens to RB's all the time
I agree, it's only because he was a QB.

Have to make that int.

Great play to get thru the pick. ..and still make a play though.

Last edited by a moderator:
mention on the news tonight that the Packers have more touchdowns than punts don't know if that's ever been done in NFL history

I'm not sure which Smith should be fired for first, his complete joke of a defense or the fact that my 8-yr old could do clock management better than him.

Uggh.. time to mute the TV.. first they say "Falcons are the 32nd rated defense" next they are acting shocked how easy the Packers are moving down the field.. :whoosh:

Packers DL>>>Falcons DL

Packers OL>>>Atlanta OL

That's the difference right now
i think it goes deeper than that. Green Bay is fielding a sick offensive lineup right now. Davante Adams is every bit the receiver some of these other breakout rookies are. Hes just behind stellar options on offense.

So how much holding is the packs o line getting away with so far?
oof. Philadelphia Eagles thread too depressing for you? Thought you'd come in here and troll a bit?
Its a legit question. To say they don't get away with holding at home is just blind homerism.

Isn't my fault the officials this season are absolutely dreadful as a whole across the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
oof. Philadelphia Eagles thread too depressing for you? Thought you'd come in here and troll a bit?
Its a legit question. To say they don't get away with holding at home is just blind homerism.

Isn't my fault the officials this season are absolutely dreadful as a whole across the NFL.
So then it's not just the Packers but ALL NFL Teams?

Packers DL>>>Falcons DL

Packers OL>>>Atlanta OL

i think it goes deeper than that. Green Bay is fielding a sick offensive lineup right now. Davante Adams is every bit the receiver some of these other breakout rookies are. Hes just behind stellar options on offense.
I was saying at that part in the game. Of course GB is better at other aspects, but the lack of pressure and protection Rodgers is getting is unbelievable.

Packers DL>>>Falcons DL

Packers OL>>>Atlanta OL

Packers QB >>>> Atlanta QB
The protection/pressure has affected that ratio quite a bit. When Rodgers has 10 seconds to throw it's a 7 on 7 drill, not his greatness.
Just to be clear, are you saying that Ryan is in the same ballpark as Rodgers?
I don't think Rodgers needs anymore accolades and you can answer that one for yourself. Do you not think that the protection is helping Rodgers greatly? That's like saying Demarco Murray is the best RB in the NFL by himself...

Packers DL>>>Falcons DL

Packers OL>>>Atlanta OL

The protection/pressure has affected that ratio quite a bit. When Rodgers has 10 seconds to throw it's a 7 on 7 drill, not his greatness.
I don't think Rodgers needs anymore accolades and you can answer that one for yourself. Do you not think that the protection is helping Rodgers greatly? That's like saying Demarco Murray is the best RB in the NFL by himself...
I guess haters gonna' hate.

no...its just the packers.

Packers DL>>>Falcons DL

Packers OL>>>Atlanta OL

Lots of people thought E Smith was the greatest RB of all time.In any event, all I'm saying is that While the Packers o-line looks really good tonight, Rodgers is way better than Ryan, and that is the biggest difference maker here.

no...its just the packers.
Right. I guess haters gonna' hate.

Users who are viewing this thread