What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any body sold on acquiring Kyle Rudolph with Sam Bradford's return (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Looking to use the TE drought to create some quality depth on my team and to also make due with Graham's bye next week. I know Bradford utilizes Rudolph in the red zone and I think with the lack of quality in their running game, we'll see a more pass heavy offense from the Vikings

It's a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR re-draft league

QB: Siemian, Cousins, Rivers

RB: David Johnson, Ajayi, James White, Kamara, Aaron Jones

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Stefon Diggs, Michael Thomas

TE: Jimmy Graham

K: Elliott

DEF: Philadelphia

I have two open bench spots because I dropped a QB this morning due to a bye fill-in and I dropped Eddie Lacy. Will try to pick up Jacksonville D and look at Matt Breida or Marlon Mack off waivers at RB. Trying to build some depth at WR to get me through the bye weeks. I would send Jimmy Graham to the following team for Kyle Rudolph and either Emmanuel Sanders or Terrelle Pryor. Kind of buying low for a solid, if not spectacular, TE in Rudolph and the Broncos target leader.

Opposing team:

QB: Rodgers, Wentz, Flacco

RB: Gurley, Freeman, Powell, McGuire, Duke Johnson

WR: Cobb, Landry, T.Y. Hilton, Pryor, Sanders

TE: Rudolph

K: Gould

DEF: Pittsburgh

Rudolph has has #1 schedule for TEs from Week 5 through remainder of the season; Graham #24. For what it's worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't trade Rudolph & one of those WR's for Graham but if you can do it I would.  I am not so sure Rudolph gets a huge lift but he really couldn't be any worse. 

I wouldn't trade Rudolph & one of those WR's for Graham but if you can do it I would.  I am not so sure Rudolph gets a huge lift but he really couldn't be any worse. 
That's sort of my thinking. Like how worse can it really get and how reliable is any TE outside of Ertz, Kelce, and Gronkowski? Kind of depends on how desperate one is for a decent TE.

Users who are viewing this thread