What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antonio Bryant (1 Viewer)

finfansteve

Footballguy
Guys, he is sitting on my leagues waiver wire for whatever reason and I was thinking about claiming him. Here is the list of players I would choose 1 from to release to pick him up:

Matt jones

derek ward

scheffler

derek anderson

He would not start for me on a weekly basis, just be around in case of injury.

Anybody have any thoughts on his prospects through the end of the year?

Guys, he is sitting on my leagues waiver wire for whatever reason and I was thinking about claiming him. Here is the list of players I would choose 1 from to release to pick him up:Matt jonesderek wardschefflerderek andersonHe would not start for me on a weekly basis, just be around in case of injury.Anybody have any thoughts on his prospects through the end of the year?
Some things I love about him:1) He is the undisputed #1 WR on his team with a capable QB2) He's about the 8th most targeted receiver in the NFL3) He has a decent schedule and playoff schedule including San Diego week 16Tough to say if you need him not knowing your roster but I would love to have him on one of my teams

I would pick him up.....Hes been starting on my team the last couple weeks in front of TO and R Wayne

Lose DAnderson. Bryant has been one of the hottest receivers over the past 3 weeks. I would grab him and not hesitate. He has a fantastic Playoff schedule as well. No real downside with this one.

i think he is maturing before our eyes. Gruden and Tampa Bay seem like the perfect fit for him to turn his career around. Should be the comeback player of year thus far

i think he is maturing before our eyes. Gruden and Tampa Bay seem like the perfect fit for him to turn his career around. Should be the comeback player of year thus far
Agree on the comeback player part. He is playing on a cheap 1 year contract and will likely get a big contract from some team next year. May be good for him to stay in Tampa if they make him an offer.

this is a dynasty league and meacham is also out there for the taking

my current wrs are

fitzgerald

roy williams

braylon

calvin johnson

chad johnson

matt jones

if you could only get either meacham or bryant which one would you get?

Users who are viewing this thread