What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antoine Bethea (1 Viewer)

Qtip Callahan

Footballguy
Not a great season for the usually reliable Colt S. He's been playing centerfield a lot and hasn't had an opportunity to make many plays. He was closer to the line during the Dallas game, can that continue this week or was last week an aberration?

Not a great season for the usually reliable Colt S. He's been playing centerfield a lot and hasn't had an opportunity to make many plays. He was closer to the line during the Dallas game, can that continue this week or was last week an aberration?
Shameless bump in a playoff week with a Thursday game and a lot of dough riding on it!

I'm not the most experienced IDP'er and I don't follow the Colts. I do know that TEN has been losing as they've been rushing the ball less. IND seems to let RBs have good games. Hopefully Fisher wises up and lets CJ run the ball 20-25 times tonight and Bethea is set to key on him and racks up some tackles that way (even if they are downfield a bit). Does that seem reasonable, folks?

I'm not the most experienced IDP'er and I don't follow the Colts. I do know that TEN has been losing as they've been rushing the ball less. IND seems to let RBs have good games. Hopefully Fisher wises up and lets CJ run the ball 20-25 times tonight and Bethea is set to key on him and racks up some tackles that way (even if they are downfield a bit). Does that seem reasonable, folks?
Kind of along the lines I've been thinking. Bethea kind of spies a lot on CJ tonight. Hope so..

Well, that didn't work out the way I hoped. Can't believe that INT that bounced off his hands, either. Hopefully I get to redeem my selection next week...

Users who are viewing this thread