What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy *******'s Love Child Waiver Wire Thread (1 Viewer)

I love tech support people. I submitted a trouble ticket over the league site scoring issue. To summarize, every time I reset the roster and scoring requirements, the system reverts back to only scoring 4 players. I CANNOT change it on my end.

MFL tech support basically said all I need to do is enter the proper information as commissioner and it would score properly. And thank you for using MFL.

I am guessing we are aways away from getting this straightened out.

I never would have guessed a site as awesome as MFL would have lousy customer support.

:sarcasm:

Code:
I can't believe they are still in business.

I don't get it. There It Is WAS IN THIS THREAD like 5 minutes ago, Now he is gone and he did not make a waiver claim.

Sorry for any delay. Sake-Bombers will PASS

Although I was this close to swinging for the fences and dropping Ben Tate for Lorenzo Taliaferro...

In an effort to get out of the cellar I'll add a guy who scored more points this week than every other RB/WR/TE on my roster.

Drop Tre Mason, add Benny Cunningham, RB - STL

Anarchy99 said:
I love tech support people. I submitted a trouble ticket over the league site scoring issue. To summarize, every time I reset the roster and scoring requirements, the system reverts back to only scoring 4 players. I CANNOT change it on my end.

MFL tech support basically said all I need to do is enter the proper information as commissioner and it would score properly. And thank you for using MFL.

I am guessing we are aways away from getting this straightened out.
Two leagues I'm in which have been best ball for years, last year all of a sudden started having problems with scoring (one turned into least ball final scoring, even though live scoring would be correct). The attitude we got was the same: we aren't doing anything wrong, you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I cant cover Prater for another K (McManus) I'll drop B. LaFell and pickup Andre Caldwell...six of one, half a dozen of another I guess.

Last few pickups have pretty much wiped out my list, so I'm going to pass. pm headed out...

ETA - Bia cannot accept new messages...

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird one - today it shows Larry Donnell, TE, NYG on my roster, as my waiver wire pick. He replaced Coby Fleener. However, when you go to live scoring, it still shows Fleener.

Weird one - today it shows Larry Donnell, TE, NYG on my roster, as my waiver wire pick. He replaced Coby Fleener. However, when you go to live scoring, it still shows Fleener.
Seeing same thing in Live Scoring; I don't care if the actual score is right.

Rosters should be right. Live scoring is wrong, but that should not be an issue. I changed the rosters after Week 2 started. Will have to see how Live Scoring works next week.

Users who are viewing this thread