What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazon Prime Video "Watch Instantly" Gems: FBG's Recommend (3 Viewers)

Not Amazon, but The Assistant on Hulu is excellent.  One day in the life of a woman who is working in a toxic #metoo environment.  

Bosch Season 6 released. Love that show.
Wife & I watched all of the seasons over the course of a few months.  Couple episodes here & there.

We really enjoyed it.  It's not deep with any hidden meanings but rather just easygoing cops, robbers & killers.  All the characters are very interesting and well acted.  I thought "True Detective" (1st season) was the finest cop series ever made.  Bosch isn't close to that but still good even if not too thought provoking.

I've been watching Life in Pieces. Surprised I missed this when it was on regular ol' TV. I like the short, quick stories. A very easy watch.

Finished up Goliath.  If I had it to do over again I wouldn't put in the time.  It was fairly anticlimactic as each season just kind of ended abruptly.  Seemed like they said this is our last episode lets just settle the court case and end it.  Very disappointing.

This may be a dumb question but I can figure it out.  I have the Amazon Prime app on my smart TV and I’m logged in.  I’m searching for a movie that says its available but I can’t find it - I am able to watch it with Prime in my web browser.  I feel sure I’m doing something wrong but have no clue what.  Are some movies not available through the app?

ETA - fixed it.  Apparently somebody else in the house logged in with a different account.   :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished up Goliath.  If I had it to do over again I wouldn't put in the time.  It was fairly anticlimactic as each season just kind of ended abruptly.  Seemed like they said this is our last episode lets just settle the court case and end it.  Very disappointing.
I gave up after season 2 for this reason.

Users who are viewing this thread