What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Am I overthinking this? (1 Viewer)

theschmidt123

Footballguy
Get: Achane, Engram, Ridley, Flowers
Give: Hockenson, Cooper, Meyers, Warren

I overthink everything in life. Have put this through analyzers, looked at trade charts, and some like it in my favor while some don't. Mainly because of the difference in opinion on Achane's current value

My team (.5 ppr)

QB - Lamar
WR - Hill, Lamb, Cooper, Meyers, Dell
RB - Mostert, Hubbard, Warren, Spears, Roschon, Herbert (IR)
TE - Hockenson, McBride

With being 6-2, it's a no brainer, right? I need another RB badly and without another quality RB to give in return, my options are pretty limited, and it's pretty much the IR guys. My only reservation with this is having three Miami skill position starters. They've already proven they can all get theirs, but one dud performance during the playoff schedule, and I'm toast. Should I just do this and figure that out later (trading Mostert) or use Hockenson to try and pry Kyren from a different owner?

If you are intent on trading Hock and running with McBride, can you not just do him for Achane straight up?

If you are intent on trading Hock and running with McBride, can you not just do him for Achane straight up?
owner's roster is weirdly constructed. Literally only has Bijan, Swift and Achane on his roster for RB. And he'll need a RB for week 10 with byes, so that's why I threw in Warren/Engram part.

How many RB & WR do you start? I am not a big fan of this trade because although Achane looked great in limited use there is no guarantee he gets back to that after a knee injury. He also doesn't really give you another RB because you have Mostert so that essentially gives you one RB. It's a fine trade but one I probably wouldn't do.

Users who are viewing this thread