What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All Rays All the time (1 Viewer)

Let me get this straight, the Nats have the following at OF:

Lastings Milledge

Elijah Dukes

Wily Mo Pena

Austin Kearns

That's a whole lotta potential and a whole lotta disappointment there.

Dukes sealed his fate (if it wasn't already) when he almost punched an umpire in the face in the Mexican league the other night. He's completely insane -- I'd rather count on Rocco's half a leg than Dukes' third of a brain.

They're also going after a lefty bat and they're going to give this Ruggiano kid a chance to win a spot. Not awful if (IF) Rocco stays on the field. One plus is he won't be required to cover as much ground now in right.

Boy, they thinned that OF logjam out fast, didn't they? And for fantasy purposes, this pretty much guarantees Jonny Gomes the full-time DH job and 500 ABs.

Dukes sealed his fate (if it wasn't already) when he almost punched an umpire in the face in the Mexican league the other night. He's completely insane -- I'd rather count on Rocco's half a leg than Dukes' third of a brain.

They're also going after a lefty bat and they're going to give this Ruggiano kid a chance to win a spot. Not awful if (IF) Rocco stays on the field. One plus is he won't be required to cover as much ground now in right.

Boy, they thinned that OF logjam out fast, didn't they? And for fantasy purposes, this pretty much guarantees Jonny Gomes the full-time DH job and 500 ABs.

Dukes sealed his fate (if it wasn't already) when he almost punched an umpire in the face in the Mexican league the other night. He's completely insane -- I'd rather count on Rocco's half a leg than Dukes' third of a brain.They're also going after a lefty bat and they're going to give this Ruggiano kid a chance to win a spot. Not awful if (IF) Rocco stays on the field. One plus is he won't be required to cover as much ground now in right.Boy, they thinned that OF logjam out fast, didn't they? And for fantasy purposes, this pretty much guarantees Jonny Gomes the full-time DH job and 500 ABs.
Dukes sealed his fate (if it wasn't already) when he almost punched an umpire in the face in the Mexican league the other night. He's completely insane -- I'd rather count on Rocco's half a leg than Dukes' third of a brain.They're also going after a lefty bat and they're going to give this Ruggiano kid a chance to win a spot. Not awful if (IF) Rocco stays on the field. One plus is he won't be required to cover as much ground now in right.Boy, they thinned that OF logjam out fast, didn't they? And for fantasy purposes, this pretty much guarantees Jonny Gomes the full-time DH job and 500 ABs.

They're also going after.............

errrr, nevermind

Count me in as a Johnny Gomes fan (for fantasy purposes). If they give him consistent playing time, he can easily hit 30 homers.

Users who are viewing this thread