What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A trade opinion needed (1 Viewer)

jhop3677

Footballguy
B. AIYUK WR even up for J. JACOBS RB
1/2 PPR
Aiyuk owner waiting on J. Jefferson to return - Has Waddle, Pickens, KJ Osborn, Aiyuk
Jacobs owner is trading his 4th best RB
Your Thoughts ?
Thanks

1/2 PPR
Aiyuk owner waiting on J. Jefferson to return - Has Waddle, Pickens, KJ Osborn, Aiyuk
Your Thoughts ?
Thanks
Tough one, I love Jacobs, but he hasn't been the same this year. I would probably still hold out hope with Jacobs.

I am confused which side you are, but I guess that doesn't really matter. It sounds like both sides are described in third person.

1/2 PPR
Your Thoughts ?
Thanks
Tough one, I love Jacobs, but he hasn't been the same this year. I would probably still hold out hope with Jacobs.

I am confused which side you are, but I guess that doesn't really matter. It sounds like both sides are described in third person.
Sorry, I am the AIYUK owner

I could see a little Jacobs spike w/ the coaching change-- but who knows

Go with your gut

If you need a RB do it. Looks like you can use him and Aiyuk may be depth depending on how many WR's can start.

Users who are viewing this thread