What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A.Robinson for L.McCoy + W.Fuller (1 Viewer)

J3RS3YD3V1L

Footballguy
Dynasty performance IDP, $325 salary cap. QRWWTF

I'm pushing for playoffs.  I'm 6-4, division leader is 7-3 (we can earn one head-to-head and one points win each week). Offer is on the table:

• I get: L.McCoy $41 + W.Fuller $4
  • I give: A.Robinson $10
Should I pull the trigger?

My Roster (offense) if I make the trade (likely starting lineup in bold, possible starters in italics:

• A.Rodgers, R.Tannehill, P.Lynch
  • D.Murray, L.McCoy, C.Michael, L.Miller, T.Ervin, DJ.Foster, J.Rodgers, C.Sims, P.Barber
  • J.Jones, D.Bryant, W.Fuller, D.Parker, C.Patterson, T.Ginn, R.Woods, K.Wright, A.Boldin, C.Conley
  • R.Gronkowski, A.Gates, T.Higbee, N.Vannett
I guess it boils down to whether the McCoy upgrade is a big enough upgrade over Michael or Miller to offset the downgrade to Fuller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have zero interest in this deal. Dez is a big question mark, and you have Robinson(who in my eyes is every bit as good as Julio long term) at a $10 price. Fuller is a significant downgrade at WR, and you aren't exactly all that deep there to begin with.

McCoy would be a nice addition, but you aren't hurting at RB at all, Miller will start scoring TDs, and Michael could possibly be the guy in Seattle all year(I wouldn't promise that'll be the case, but it is right now)

I think you'd be selling low on Robinson, who is 23 years old, and an elite WR. 

Users who are viewing this thread