What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A couple of quick waivers questions please? (1 Viewer)

Mystery Achiever

Footballguy
Shallow league, so, I have options.

1. Too soon to drop Hoffman? I can get Ryan or Percival

2. For Blalock: Lowell (playing tonight, right?), Cantu, Glaus, Rolen, Inge; Crede clears waivers Fri.

With RYan's injury history and Accardo still stealing a few saves I think Id keep Hoffman over him. Plus Percival is just as old. I think Id prefer Hoff.

Id def prefer Lowell and/or Crede over Blalock. I would have no hesitance dropping Blalock in a shallow league.

thank you, shady, i'm having trouble pulling the trigger on hoffman, despite his performnce. i've had a couple of great seasons from ryan, though, so i want to believe he'll be healthy....

gotta drop blalock - too many injured players. i have to make that move in the next hour so, pending any other comments here, i'll probably take lowell to get me through the week and then reassess when crede has cleared waivers and rolen, lowell and wigginton (i think) will have played some post-injury games

eta- arod is my regular 3B, so I'm more looking for a short-term fix; i probably won't keep the extra 3B all season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread