What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A bit of FF fun...(link to humorous FF article) (1 Viewer)

I'm a bit of the worst of many of those guys;

"Wow, that was a terrible pick..."

"You do realize that no running back has ever...blah...blah...blah..."

"Come on guys, hurry it up!"

"You know, we really should switch to blind bid waivers. In my other leagues...."

I'm a bit of the worst of many of those guys;"Wow, that was a terrible pick...""You do realize that no running back has ever...blah...blah...blah...""Come on guys, hurry it up!""You know, we really should switch to blind bid waivers. In my other leagues...."
Hah hah hah...yeah...my wife asked me which one I am. I told her "almost all of them".

I would tend to think that we all have a little bit of each guy in us, but I would have to say that the closest guy to myself would be "You Stole My Pick Guy".

I think there is a bit of each type in all of us... LOL, fun read.

I'll claim 40% #5, Awful pick guy, and 40% #10, You stole my pick guy. I love to pick on the Clueless guy and the Superfan. I want to punch the Hurry it along guy, who, like it says, actually slows the draft down with his rantings! The Funny guy will always eat every second off the pick clock because he needs the attention mommy never gave him.

They missed one type. The Mock Drafter. The guy who claims he mocked the draft, it went exactly the way he predicted it would, got every player he wanted... and misses the playoffs... again.

I'm the guy who in the last few rounds, when draft fatigue has set in, starts talking like Apu from the Simpsons.

I just get tired and a little silly at that point.

I think there is a bit of each type in all of us... LOL, fun read.

I'll claim 40% #5, Awful pick guy, and 40% #10, You stole my pick guy. I love to pick on the Clueless guy and the Superfan. I want to punch the Hurry it along guy, who, like it says, actually slows the draft down with his rantings! The Funny guy will always eat every second off the pick clock because he needs the attention mommy never gave him.

They missed one type. The Mock Drafter. The guy who claims he mocked the draft, it went exactly the way he predicted it would, got every player he wanted... and misses the playoffs... again.
Heh...yeah...I would also add a "cyber-drafter", who shows up with his laptop and sneers at all the magazines/printouts the other guys have. The converse of that guy is the "old-school" drafter who hates computers and thinks they give an unfair advantage (like I can't just print out a projection-based spreadsheet if I need to...).

Lot of "you stole my pick" guy (gal in my case), and if you change the "Ricky Williams" to "Brandon Marshall" or "Earnest Graham" that could be me too.

Users who are viewing this thread