What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8 Team Dynasty League Mahomes Trade Offer (1 Viewer)

Wrecking Crew

Footballguy
Been offered Mahomes for Garret Wilson, Rashod Bateman, and DeSean Watson .... my current QBs are Goff, Prescot, Watson, and Daniel Jones.

PPR scoring, 6 pts passing TDs, starting line up is 5 flex (any RB, WR, TE combo).

Thoughts?

what is your roster? I don't play in 8 teams leagues, and IMO, this deal is out of wack. I would not do the combination for Mahomes. I would not even do Wilson straight up for Mahomes... I have him valued much higher than Mahomes. I would pass on this offer.

QB's are really minimized in 8 team leagues (assuming 1 QB). I wouldn't do that deal for that reaaon.

I am in an 8-team dynasty league. We switched to starting 2QB a couple years ago. If you are only starting 1QB, I would definitely pass on this one.

Thanks all, the depth of QB is exactly my thought and I did turn him down; pointing to the pt difference between Mahommes and Prescot who would be my QB if I don't trade for Mahommes; which going with the avg over the last 3 years in the league, came up as only 4 pts per game.

Start 2 QB league? YES to acquiring Mahomes. 1QB league. Pass.

1.01 Bijan
1.05 Jaxson Smith Njigba or Dalton Kincaid.
Anthony Richardson might be elite QB in the future. But you're doing OK.

QB Watson
FLX1 Bijan
FLX2 GWilson
FLX3 JKDobbins
FLX4 Metcalk
Flx5 JSN. Or Kincaid of TEP?

I think JSN will attract more targets in future years than Metcalf for some reason. Lockett 30.
I think this is could be a year to sell GWilson if he and ARodgers click early.
Ideally Rashod earns his status among the ranks like initially anticipated. Same with Jameson Williams after suspension.
Waldman is big on Olave, Waddle, JJefferson, CLamb, AJB, JChase.
Guys that are complete WRs that run a full route tree and can get open regardless of matchup or situation.
Initially, he saw holes in Terry MacLaurin's, DK Metcalf's and Garret Wilson's game BUT he's discussed scenario where...when you're a freak athlete and do certain things so well...it can compensate for poor mechanics TMac, lack of Lateral movement (DK) or incomplete WR (GWIlson). I've been following his advice in Dynasty and in my format we start 3wrs and up to 3more in FLX spots so I can start 6/week. I own JJEFF AJB, Waddle, Olave, GWilson, London, CGodwin, RMoore. I'm looking to trade some of these guys away and acquire JSN or 1.01 and following some of the same advice I just gave you though, in a different format. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread