What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

60 Days In - A&E Reality Show Where Civilians Spend 60 Days in Jail Taped (1 Viewer)

mquinnjr

Footballguy
A&E Website

Totally all in for this, just saw a preview for it. I am really :popcorn: at how far they let things go in Gen Pop. They can't let it go...too far...right? I hope these folks are black belts or something to that effect.

Anyone actually watch this? No spoilers please, but I watched the first two episodes yesterday. The teacher is a total doosh and #######. 

Anyone actually watch this? No spoilers please, but I watched the first two episodes yesterday. The teacher is a total doosh and #######. 
Yes, I have watched every episode so far.  I think 8 out of 16 episodes have aired so far.

There is another thread on FFA about this show if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I initially read the title as ".....Civilians Spend 60 Days in Jail Raped".  Which, I don't know may still be what is happening.

all the inmates know they are being filmed, so i'm sure that changes the dynamic quite a bit.  
True but they let the camera film them doing drugs and stuff?  I also find it odd that they intentionally have a room with a blind spot so fights can go down.  Something seems off. 

True but they let the camera film them doing drugs and stuff?  I also find it odd that they intentionally have a room with a blind spot so fights can go down.  Something seems off. 
yeah it does seem a bit off.  Not sure what the cameras are allowed to film/not film.  The blind spot where fights happen is bizarre, maybe they purposely did that to create drama.  

I thought the exact same thing.  if you know your being filmed, your doing drugs on camera?  i bet they decriminalized certain stuff in advance.  I mean, that one dude did catch a beat down though. 

Oh and i hope that dude who is in solitary gets put back in gen pop soon so he can get a rude awakening. :popcorn:  

I thought the exact same thing.  if you know your being filmed, your doing drugs on camera?  i bet they decriminalized certain stuff in advance.  I mean, that one dude did catch a beat down though. 

Oh and i hope that dude who is in solitary gets put back in gen pop soon so he can get a rude awakening. :popcorn:  
that guy in solitary adds nothing to the show while he's there, out in gen pop he could be a goldmine.  loved seeing him roll around like he was dying once he heard he's being put back with the other inmates.

They're filing them doing drugs in the jail? 

I'm not sure which state this is filmed in, but in my state and jurisdiction that's a felony with a going plea offer of an additional 3.5 years. 

Technically speaking, they were filmed snorting something. Considering they came up empty on the one search they showed on the series, I think they'd be hard pressed to prove anything. In fact, I dont think they'd even try. The evidence is there for the warden to want to find out how they are getting the "drugs", but probably not enough real evidence to prosecute. 

Didn't they say it was tobacco that was soaked in something.    So even though it's contraband because they can't have tobacco it's not even a drug.    I think what they said was a person could get 30 days in solitary if they get caught doing the tobacco stick or whatever it was called. 

Users who are viewing this thread