What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

6 pt passing td, bonus on 300 and 400 yards.. Where do you rank the elite QBs in a redraft? (1 Viewer)

Not much change for me. Mostly depends on your leaguemates tendencies and if you are the kind of owner that goes early for QB or not.

Mahomes late 2nd. I’d probably wait and hope people overdraft Alene and Mahomes and target the better picks Herbert and Burrow in the 4th. Fallback is Cousins after Fields and Lawrence go. Emergency is Tua

My only thing is with 6pt passing it's just a leg up I feel.. Like come the end of the season if mahomes or allen is my 2nd round pick, I'm banking on them being there in December over someone else in 2nd, or higher likelyhood

My only thing is with 6pt passing it's just a leg up I feel.. Like come the end of the season if mahomes or allen is my 2nd round pick, I'm banking on them being there in December over someone else in 2nd, or higher likelyhood
The only thing that all TD's being 6 pts does is lower the value of running QB's a bit when compared to the rest of the QB's. Their rushing TD's don't give you the leg up on other QB's. In relation, all QB's get boosted so overall none of them really are boosted.

Users who are viewing this thread