What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

504 Gateway Time-out (1 Viewer)

Hey Guys,

Apologies as I'm seeing it too. It's something with the Invision hosting that hosts the forums. That's separate from the rest of Footballguys site. Our guys have another message into Invision and we'll let you know what they say. Apologies for the inconvenience. I agree it's annoying. 

Hey Guys,

Apologies as I'm seeing it too. It's something with the Invision hosting that hosts the forums. That's separate from the rest of Footballguys site. Our guys have another message into Invision and we'll let you know what they say. Apologies for the inconvenience. I agree it's annoying. 
It’s not really a big deal at all. 

Happy New Year Joseph. 

Thanks y'all for being cool. It's super frustrating though. I know it's pure "first world problem" but still, things should work. That's me not holding up my end of the deal. 
Seems like it's out of your control but appreciate you looking into it for us 😀

Joe Bryant said:
Thanks y'all for being cool. It's super frustrating though. I know it's pure "first world problem" but still, things should work. That's me not holding up my end of the deal. 
It's good to know we are still first world.  I thought we slid into Central-America status there for a minute.

Hey Guys,

Invision got back to us and they think they have a solution. They've upgraded an infrastructure piece that they are hoping to have us moved over to soon. Will keep you posted. 
Been way overdue to upgrade the board, break lots of functions, and have everyone complain for months about how good it used to be.

We've installed the update from Invision and you can see the forums look slightly different. Hopefully better. 

Mainly hope this helps with stability issues. 

I did see the popup asking to sign up for the email update that is on the main site and we'll get that removed. I know people won't like that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also still getting the 504 error.  I also just got this error:

Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.

Users who are viewing this thread