What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

28 and (finally) healthy - Megatron Redraft (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
With reports coming in that Megatron's finger and knee surgeries were a success, and he is reportedly at full health - where do you rank him in non-PPR redraft

Im interested in non PPR, as I feel in PPR he's easily justifiable at no1, butnis he the same in non this year?

New OC, an apparently improving Stafford, new weapons... What's the earliest you would consider drafting Calvin in non PPR?

With reports coming in that Megatron's finger and knee surgeries were a success, and he is reportedly at full health - where do you rank him in non-PPR redraft

Im interested in non PPR, as I feel in PPR he's easily justifiable at no1, butnis he the same in non this year?

New OC, an apparently improving Stafford, new weapons... What's the earliest you would consider drafting Calvin in non PPR?
4th round in a 12-teamer. Mid 4th.

WR1 by a lot, I would still taking after the top 3 or 4 RBs.

Being a safe pick means a lot when drafting early, and Megatron is about as safe a pick as you can make. Easily a top 5 pick, PPR or not.

I would love to see your list of the 40 guys you'd draft in front of him.

He's still a sure fire first round pick in non ppr. The only three players I would absolutely select before Calvin are Charles, McCoy, and AP. He would be in the mix with Forte and Graham at #4 overall for me, but would, at the absolute latest go in the #6 overall slot.

I would love to see your list of the 40 guys you'd draft in front of him.
Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson

Good stuff so far.... to be clear, Im looking for draft position... doesnt matter league size... 10, 12, whatever....

he's a lock for top 6 imo, but to give my answer, I still think 1.01 is 110% justifiable for him even in nonPPR

For me it comes down to starting requirements. If it's a traditional 2 RB, 2 WR, I think he gets pushed down to the end of the first round. But, if it's 3 WR or a FLEX, or even more possibilities for WR's to start, he should be a early-to-mid first rounder.

I have him 4th, behind Peterson, Charles, and McCoy in that order.

BREAKING: Calvin is a consensus top half of first round pick in redrafts, regardless of format.

In other news, water is still wet.

To me, in pretty much any format I'd go in some order Charles/McCoy. If it is PPR (and that is really only what I play), I think I may go Forte next , and then either ADP, Calvin or Graham. After that group of six, I see a drop off. Now there are exceptions (i.e. a boost of points in PPR for the TE position may put Graham solid at #4 or even #3), but due to the dearth of ball-hog RBs, I'd have a hard time passing on Charles, McCoy, and Forte for Mega.

Raiderfan32904 said:
BREAKING: Calvin is a consensus top half of first round pick in redrafts, regardless of format.

In other news, water is still wet.
Not in a super flex or a straight start 2 QB league. Late 1st early 2nd in that format.

The league I run starts (1-2-3-1) QB-RB-WR-TE.

I would probably put him in at around #3. For me today....

McCoy

Charles

Calvin

ADP

Graham

Users who are viewing this thread