What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

21 year 14-team ultimate dynasty league has 1 opening (1 Viewer)

SCUFFL

Footballguy
We have a rare opening in our league and I do not have a candidate to join so I am opening it up to you. League is not a money league ($11 per team required just to pay for website). It tries to mirror NFL as much as reasonable. Includes:

55 man rosters+10 practice squad
11 man IDP defenses starting each week, 6 offensive players, 1 kicker
Salary cap with 1-5 year contracts
Cap penalties if players cut early (dead money)
Rookie-only drafts yearly (in late June)
Veteran free agency with bidding for salaries
Franchise tags, restricted tags, 5th year option on 1st round players
and more.

Rules are well vetted. League is kicking up right now, with tags due this Friday and we begin bidding on free agents on Saturday. Rules are setup to not require constant attention, so there is 1 week to bid on each set of veterans, the rookie draft is online and there is time between picks, etc. It is meant to mimic the NFL in that we have off-season activities but they are spread out so that you can have a life also. Really good set of guys looking for one more owner with the experience and skill to complete. Not for novices, but I (the commish) will assist you in understanding the rules and you will be able to pick it up quickly enough. Hit me up if you are interested and I will get you the rules doc for your perusal. Thanks.

Would be interested in taking a look. email = worldbattlerecruiting.com Looking to add a team this year. Looking for league MFL

Would be interested in taking a look. email = worldbattlerecruiting.com Looking to add a team this year. Looking for league MFL
Email looks incomplete - just see domain name. Can you send me the whole email? League is ramping up fast now that NFL draft is over. I can send you the complete rule set and answer any questions you have. Thanks.

Can you check the email again? Is it battleworldrecruiting or worldbattlerecruiting?
My email got kicked back. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread