What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Philadelphia Eagles - Deja Mailata? (3 Viewers)

Ok NOW I'm getting nervous. 2 CLEAR players I want, and 3 picks before us. Will be crushed if they go before our pick.

Howie, just move up... it won't even cost much and we can get the top CB in the draft.

Ok NOW I'm getting nervous. 2 CLEAR players I want, and 3 picks before us. Will be crushed if they go before our pick.

Howie, just move up... it won't even cost much and we can get the top CB in the draft.
Seems like a no brainer. I'd definitely want to get ahead of Miami.

Seems like a no brainer. I'd definitely want to get ahead of Miami.
PITT seems like a perfect trade spot.
Yup. I think they are looking at wr. There's a lot of good ones.
Thomas for sure, no?

Like the top 2 CBs are here. Mitchell or Arnold. They have a glaring need there too. This is a no brainer right? Right?!

Don't like it. Both bama guys better than this guy
Huge character guy too though. He will learn a lot from those older CBs. I love it.
Like they said on NFLN, there’s not a box Mitchell doesn’t check. He appears to have it all now he needs to be coached up.
6 foot 195 with a 4.33x 38’ vert and did 20 reps of 225

44 passes defended and 6 INTs in 27 games the past two seasons.

Did not commit a penalty last year and had just one DPI over the last two seasons

Did not miss a game the last three seasons - 40 straight starts.

He didn’t allow a TD in 402 coverage snaps in 2023.

Theres just a lot to like at the moment.

A few mocks on him:

17. It will not surprise me if Mitchell is drafted much earlier. Teams love him. This would be a great value pick if he's still available for the Jaguars at No. 17.

16. (Trade up) The Eagles need to get younger and faster in the secondary -- James Bradberry is turning 31 this summer, and Darius Slay is 33 -- and Mitchell is a perfect target. He broke up 40 passes over the past three seasons at Toledo and then aced his pre-draft process. Mitchell ran a 4.33-second 40-yard dash at the combine, can play standout man-to-man coverage and has good size.

16. This could be a massive steal for the Jags, who get an explosive and instinctive playmaker in Mitchell. The former Toledo standout dispelled some worries about his level of competition in the MAC when he went to the Senior Bowl, regularly shutting opponents down and making big plays in coverage. He’ll provide a nice boon to the Jacksonville secondary when lined up opposite Tyson Campbell.

Reports out today (Schefter, I think) that Howie has been calling around looking to move up. And other teams think they’re looking for a CB.

🙏 Please, God, Mitchell or Arnold!

I am buying that they want to go up and get a CB though. Mitchell or Arnold and I'm pretty happy. Trading down and taking Kool Aid I'd be ok with too to be honest.
Also awesome that we pretty much ALL thought we'd trade up for Mitchell (or Arnold) and somehow got him staying put. Wild.

Just thrilled with how Round 1 went. Really excited for Mitchell.

Would be shocked if Howie stayed still at 50 and 53 tomorrow. He'll for sure move up or down I would think.

The reason I liked Mitchell more was the speed. I think they’re close in coverage but a CB with a 4.5 doesn’t sit well with me at this level.

hes unproven. give me guys that played against top competition. hope im wrong but i knock these small school guys down alot.
They tested him against the top WRs at the senior bowl all week, and most writers who were watching said Mitchell stood out as the best player at senior bowl all week

The reason I liked Mitchell more was the speed. I think they’re close in coverage but a CB with a 4.5 doesn’t sit well with me at this level.

hes unproven. give me guys that played against top competition. hope im wrong but i knock these small school guys down alot.
I think that's just Reagor PTSD. This guy seems to have all the tools and shown it on film. I know I still have a nagging feeling at the back of my head too but I would have it for Arnold as well. Opposite there. What if he is over hyped and was only good because of the team around him. Won't know till they're on the field

They tested him against the top WRs at the senior bowl all week, and most writers who were watching said Mitchell stood out as the best player at senior bowl all week

Yeah, he has all the physical tools to succeed and from reports he's a high character guy.

He faced Ohio State and Harrison Jr and did well at the senior bowl 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread