What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Philadelphia Eagles - In an effort to make up for last year’s collapse, Howie orchestrates an all-time pandering to the fans draft. (30 Viewers)

The NFL draft is over. Here is every Eagles addition this offseason:

Saquon Barkley
Bryce Huff
CJGJ
Zack Baun
Kenny Pickett
Devin White
Oren Burks
PJ Mustipher
Tyler Hall
Parris Campbell
Will Grier
C.J. Uzomah
Tyrion Davis-Price
Darian Kinnard
Devonte Parker
Julian Okwora

Draft

Quinyon Mitchell
Cooper DeJean
Jalyx Hunt
Will Shipley
Ainias Smith
Jeremiah Trotter Jr
Trevor Keegan
Johnny Wilson
Dylan McMahon

OC: Kellen Moore
DC: Vic Fangio

Also added a 3, 4 & 5 next year too and came out with 9 picks when we only had 8 in the beginning.
25 new players plus UDFA's seems insane. That's half the team if they all make it!
Well can you say we didn't need it after the end of last year?

Saquon Barkley
Bryce Huff
CJGJ
Zack Baun
Kenny Pickett
Devin White
Oren Burks
PJ Mustipher
Tyler Hall
Parris Campbell
Will Grier
C.J. Uzomah
Tyrion Davis-Price
Darian Kinnard
Devonte Parker
Julian Okwora

Draft

Quinyon Mitchell
Cooper DeJean
Jalyx Hunt
Will Shipley
Ainias Smith
Jeremiah Trotter Jr
Trevor Keegan
Johnny Wilson
Dylan McMahon

Also added a 3, 4 & 5 next year too and came out with 9 picks when we only had 8 in the beginning.
25 new players plus UDFA's seems insane. That's half the team if they all make it!
Not saying it's a bad thing at all! Just is crazy to replace half the team!

Howie Roseman is going to have a street named after him in Philadelphia
The man continues to run rings around many other GM/VPs in the NFL
Not sure where he ranks exactly but he would be high on my list.
And I did look up the Hall of Fame and there have been a handful of folks from the Front Office section of the NFL that made it into the Hall of Fame
Another Lombardi Trophy and I would want to discuss Roseman as a potential candidate

That's where I'm at after watching Philly continue to do well in these Drafts.
I know Roseman has had some bad ones, everyone does but he continues to overturn the roster as needed
It's not emotional, it's business and he's not afraid to open up the checkbook to acquire talent and take care of the true Pro Bowlers that grace the team

I've said enough but I watch a lot of Philly games, watched Miami lose to y'all a couple times, I take good notes and Philly is a team I measure moves that Miami makes
Right now in the modern NFL, the Eagles are a team you want your home team to emulate. I have a few of these but Philly is on the short list.
Some teams take a "Half Measure" and the Eagles decided to take a "Full Measure" at DB

Last edited:

Saquon Barkley
Bryce Huff
CJGJ
Zack Baun
Kenny Pickett
Devin White
Oren Burks
PJ Mustipher
Tyler Hall
Parris Campbell
Will Grier
C.J. Uzomah
Tyrion Davis-Price
Darian Kinnard
Devonte Parker
Julian Okwora

Draft

Quinyon Mitchell
Cooper DeJean
Jalyx Hunt
Will Shipley
Ainias Smith
Jeremiah Trotter Jr
Trevor Keegan
Johnny Wilson
Dylan McMahon

Would have been crazy not to make big changes. They straight up sucked the last 2 months of the season

Would have been crazy not to make big changes. They straight up sucked the last 2 months of the season
I know, I'm not saying it's bad lol.

25 new players was "needed but still extremely unusually substantial" if that clears it up lol

Signed Mehki Becton as the swing tackle. Wonder if Stoutland can simply just groom him to be the heir apparent to Lane Johnson.

Just an absolutely incredible offseason. And we still have 10 picks in next years draft. Howie is a madman.

Last edited:
Signed Mehki Becton as the swing tackle. Wonder if Stoutland can simply just groom him to be the heir apparent to Lane Johnson.

Just an absolutely incredible offseason. And we still have 10 picks in next years draft. Howie is a madman.

I like it but the guy can't stay healthy. Would be surprised if he helps us much

Howie Roseman is going to have a street named after him in Philadelphia
The man continues to run rings around many other GM/VPs in the NFL
Not sure where he ranks exactly but he would be high on my list.
And I did look up the Hall of Fame and there have been a handful of folks from the Front Office section of the NFL that made it into the Hall of Fame
Another Lombardi Trophy and I would want to discuss Roseman as a potential candidate

That's where I'm at after watching Philly continue to do well in these Drafts.
I know Roseman has had some bad ones, everyone does but he continues to overturn the roster as needed
It's not emotional, it's business and he's not afraid to open up the checkbook to acquire talent and take care of the true Pro Bowlers that grace the team

I've said enough but I watch a lot of Philly games, watched Miami lose to y'all a couple times, I take good notes and Philly is a team I measure moves that Miami makes
Right now in the modern NFL, the Eagles are a team you want your home team to emulate. I have a few of these but Philly is on the short list.
Some teams take a "Half Measure" and the Eagles decided to take a "Full Measure" at DB

If Roseman were the GM of Miami, his #1, #2 and #3 move would be draft OL to protect your QB.

I like it but the guy can't stay healthy. Would be surprised if he helps us much

Played 16 games and 95% of the offensive snaps last season for the Jets.

Becton is more likely to wind up like the Chance Womack experiment with "Jack Driscoll"-like being a good outcome. Jeff Stoutland is great and all, but there's always the occasional lost cause that even he can't spin gold from.

Last edited:

Played 16 games and 95% of the offensive snaps last season for the Jets.

which was amazing because Becton missed 33 out of 34 games in 2021 and 2022 due to two surgeries on his right knee.

DAL is signing Zeke to a contract, while still having $6M on the cap this season from his last contract. It's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them.
I mean if you're already paying him, might as well let him be on your roster.

What a canyon of difference in team building strategies between the 2 division rivals.

Eagles take Florida State WR Johnny Wilson.

Have to think he’s a possible TE given his size
honestly a pretty big steal. The kind of "low risk, tremendous reward" kind of thing:

A lot of people think he'll have a hard time making the team.

Users who are viewing this thread