What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Philadelphia Eagles - Complete waste of a season finally comes to an end. (1 Viewer)

anthony Richardson should keep his head up running with Brown in at safety. glad he is throwing more though, this is the time he should be

Josh Tolentino

Eagles undrafted rookie LB Ben VanSumeren has 26 tackles over three preseason games.

Next closest:

K'Von Wallace 17
Sydney Brown 14
Nicholas Morrow 10

AR really wants to be an Eagle so bad. God he’d look soo good in Green with His old OC here.
Would you trade hurts for him right now?
Yes we have His OC and he had his best year under Johnson in College. If AR played more in college under Johnson he’d be the #1 pick over stroud and the others. That’s how talented he is. Does he need to improve yes. But if I can get a way more mature Cam Newtown on a rookie deal and improve and upgrade in other places you should. I just worry we just saw Hurts best year and he won’t come close to that again. A lot went right for us last year that we can’t control to be a gaurantee this year. Calls going our way, bounces of the ball, injuries etc.

Brandon Lee Gowton

Tanner McKee preseason stats

39/72 (50%), 453 yards (6.3 avg), 1 TD, 0 INT, 78.1 passer rating.

2 rushes for 12 yards.

Played better than the numbers indicate. Had multiple TDs dropped. Didn’t put the ball in harm’s way. Good developmental potential.

#Eagles

AR really wants to be an Eagle so bad. God he’d look soo good in Green with His old OC here.
Yes we have His OC and he had his best year under Johnson in College. If AR played more in college under Johnson he’d be the #1 pick over stroud and the others. That’s how talented he is. Does he need to improve yes. But if I can get a way more mature Cam Newtown on a rookie deal and improve and upgrade in other places you should. I just worry we just saw Hurts best year and he won’t come close to that again. A lot went right for us last year that we can’t control to be a gaurantee this year. Calls going our way, bounces of the ball, injuries etc.
Oh boy.

you do realize Foles wins last years SB for us right
OMFG lol.

Hurts had one of the greatest SB performances ever, and Foles can't even make 3rd string on any team.

This is such an amazing take.
I remember Eagles fans in here praying Philly would keep Foles as their starter after the SB, and taking **** for posting that Foles sucks

Also amazing takes
That was in 2018. It's 2023 now.

Lance to Dal for a 3rd rounder. Prescotts replacement soon

Dallas will be done once that happens.
When do you gents predict Dallas will part ways with Dak?

I don't, Lance it garbage. He'll never replace Dak. He's not going to get practice reps. He's not going to get game reps. I'm really not sure what Jerry Jones is expecting from Lance. He has the same hurdles in Dallas that he had in San Fran.

WOW... just.....WOW!

Dallas will be done once that happens.
When do you gents predict Dallas will part ways with Dak?
I don't see it soon. Dak can't seem to stay healthy but he's still a top 10 option in the NFL. And Lance, despite the upside, is far too raw to displace a QB of that caliber. At LEAST two years away (barring another season ender from Dak)

OMFG lol.

Hurts had one of the greatest SB performances ever, and Foles can't even make 3rd string on any team.

I remember Eagles fans in here praying Philly would keep Foles as their starter after the SB, and taking **** for posting that Foles sucks

Also amazing takes
He does suck now. Do you agree that Philly wins the SB last year with Foles starting over Hurts?

Who is the Philly RB to own this year? Seems like a mess.

Help a brother out?
I mean Swift would be the one to own if they all cost the same, but not sure he's worth where he's being drafted.

It's kind of a fantasy mess so I'd stay clear unless one of the three falls way below ADP then maybe I'd jump on it.

OMFG lol.

Also amazing takes
He does suck now. Do you agree that Philly wins the SB last year with Foles starting over Hurts?
Hell no. I’ve been saying Foles stinks since before he lucked into the one he won

OMFG lol.

Also amazing takes
Hell no. I’ve been saying Foles stinks since before he lucked into the one he won
Well there ya go. We agree that "we would have won the sb if foles started over hurts" is ridiculous.

There are five running backs who’ve had a 50-yard run against the Eagles since 2019.

Three of them are Saquon Barkley, Aaron Jones and Nick Chubb. The other two? Rashaad Penny and D’Andre Swift.

Dennis Kelly, Brett Toth, Deon Cain, Josh Andrews, Tyrese Robinson we’re all cut as well.

WR Johnny King, per Andrew DiCecco. King was a late edition to Eagles camp, and he actually made a decent number of plays in his short time with the team. He has a chance to be back on the practice squad for a longer look.

The following nine guys were reportedly released on Sunday, per multiple reports:

RB Kennedy Brooks: On the extremely rare occasions that the Eagles tackled in practice, it was always Brooks getting those carries, lol.

WR Jadon Haselwood: The Eagles had two big-bodied wide receivers in camp in Haselwood and Joseph Ngata. The latter did more during camp and probably has the better chance of sticking on the practice squad.

WR Freddie Swain: The Eagles signed Swain for a few days just to get through the final preseason game.

DT Marvin Wilson: Big Marv has been on and off the Eagles' roster a lot.

DT Olive Sagopolu: I thought Sagopolu had a decent enough performance working against Colts All-Pro OG Quenton Nelson in the Colts preseason game to warrant consideration for the practice squad.

DT Caleb Saunders: Saunders, Robert Cooper, and Quinton Bell were all added just to get through the final preseason game.

DT Robert Cooper: (See above)

EDGE Quinton Bell: (See above)

LB Tyreek Maddox-Williams: Maddox-Williams had a standout performance in the final preseason game and could warrant a longer look on the practice squad.

OT Roderick Johnson: Johnson technically wasn't cut. He went on injured reserve.

Lance to Dal for a 3rd rounder. Prescotts replacement soon Lamvs

You do realize AR won't ever be half the qb hurts is right?
Dude.

DUDE.

Dude. smh.
DUDE!

Now y'all see what I been saying all this time? lol

Users who are viewing this thread