What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Philadelphia Eagles - Leave Gannon in Arizona and let’s run through the NFC again in 2023. (1 Viewer)

Anybody here able to comment on club level seats at the Linc vs regular field seats? I’m on the wait list and got an email today about a few spots where I could buy in at the club level, but it’s definitely pricey. 

“Got clarification from an #Eagles source on the salary cap developments from the Cox release. 

They saved $16 million, not $2 in cap space this offseason with the move, which is space they can potentially use to re-sign Cox if it works out.”
They only had $18M and needed at least $13M for the draft picks this year. 

Anybody here able to comment on club level seats at the Linc vs regular field seats? I’m on the wait list and got an email today about a few spots where I could buy in at the club level, but it’s definitely pricey. 
Club Level requires a lease, usually 3 or 5 year commitment, and if you break it you lose your deposit. Or, you can sell/transfer your lease to someone of you can find a taker. 

The Club lounges are nice. Some premium food options, warm/dry place to hang before or during  games, less crowded bathrooms, slightly more comfortable seats,  and some extra Season Ticket Member events. That’s what you get for the price.

There’s 4 price levels, with most expensive at midfield and getting lower the further down the sideline (or further up in the sections) you go. 

Level I: $510/seat, per game

Level II: $415

Level III: $325

Level IV: $275 (I think)

Selling single game Club seats can be hit or miss. You can ask more because of the perks/location, but it’s at a price point that limits the amount of people that can afford them  

Regular season tickets from the wait list (all upper level) start at $104/game, per seat (end zone.) Regular seats don’t have a lease or commitment, so you can give them up at any time, no penalty. You can transfer the rights to them to an immediate family member, but you can’t sell/transfer on the open market. Resale is decent, as far as not having to worry about taking a loss (unless you have to sell them last minute.)

Lower level (and first 4 rows of the upper level) have Seat Builder Licenses attached to them. The SBL buys you ownership of the seats for the lifetime of The Linc and the right to buy the season tickets every year (if you don’t buy them, the license goes back to the Eagles.) You can sell the license freely to anyone at anytime. SBLs go for anywhere from $2,500/seat to $20,000/seat, depending on location. So you could pay someone $5,000 for their license to 2 seats in the corner end zone to become a season ticket member, then pay the Eagles $3,000 each year ($1,500 per seat) for the 10 games. Down the road, if you wanted to get out, you could sell the SBL for $5,000 to recoup your cost for the license (or for more or less, depending on the market.) 

Regular season tickets are the lowest cost to get in on becoming a season ticket holder, but it can take forever for your place on the list to come up.

SBLs get you in quickly but come with the upfront cost of the license (which is also an asset you can sell at anytime.)

Club (and other premium seats) are always available but come at a hefty price and commitment.

One other note: if you turn down Club seats when they are offered it does not affect your place on the waiting list for regular season tickets. But if you get offered regular season tickets you can also pass once. If they come back to you the following year and you pass again, you get booted from the list. 

Cox will be back on a 1 year deal for $15MM, maybe some incentives, and then both parties move on. 
Works for me! If he is at a high level, he plays a lot of snaps as always, but still mix in Milton Williams and whoever we draft. If he isn't, just adjust those %'s of snaps some. Gives us flexibility we needed. Turns out his market wasn't so hot with the film he has on file the last 2 years. 

The long Deshaun Watson saga is finally over for Eagles fans. I *think* it’s safe to say Hurts is now the guy for ‘22. 
You maybe right. Nothing confirmed but it would make sense to package Mayfield in the Watson trade. The more I think about it I do like the idea of Mayfield going to Philly some how.  

I think I'd still rather try to make a run with a QB on a rookie contract than handicap yourself from the jump with a $46MM hit, but what do I know?
There’s more than one way to skin a cat. I’d rather just make a run and I don’t have a preference on how we do that.

Browns spaced their 3 first round picks over 3 years. That I don’t like but our dynamic was different and we could recoup some assets with Hurts with the way deals are happening. We’d still be in position to have a great QB and still normal drafts. Obviously we weren’t in on giving that much (Djax will explain again I’m sure 🙂 ) but we could have beat that offer and still been in great shape for the future. 

The Eagles are re-signing RB Boston Scott to a one-year, $1.75 million deal that’s worth up to $2.25M with incentives, source said. He gets $1.1M guaranteed.

Strong safety Anthony Harris, the former Vikings’ franchise player who spent last season with the Eagles, is returning to Philadelphia on a one-year deal

The Eagles are re-signing RB Boston Scott to a one-year, $1.75 million deal that’s worth up to $2.25M with incentives, source said. He gets $1.1M guaranteed.
so still not Gainwell time after all. not that i'm hating this, Scott is and has been the best backup RB we can count on, but would love to see Gainwell get some real playing time.

babydemon90 said:
Welp, so much for JuJu
I am really glad KC removed this option. Also, Ju-Ju signing there isn't a threat to Hill's production, which also makes me happy. Disappointed we couldn't land Robinson but I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have given him the money the Rams did. Glad to see Boston Scott returning also.

Bigboy10182000 said:
And it was just picks too. I would have given those up for Watson. 

No thanks especially for a player who wants to pull the victim card and act like he's the victim. Don't need scum like that here. He's in a perfect spot. Him and Kareem Hunt can have some nice talks now together one dirt ball to another 

Last edited by a moderator:
They gotta spend money on someone?  That helps 2 positions we really need.  Pay those guys.  2 year deals
Woods would cost money AND draft capital, fwiw. 2023 3rd? All in. But not this years draft picks. 

Tyrann needs to be signed asap.

They also converted Slay’s 2022 salary into a signing bonus (which now pushes it into future cap years) to open $12MM in cap space this season. 
Odd that they haven’t done anything with Hargrave’s contract. Figured he would be the next one that did this with, not Slay, or maybe restructure him. Maybe there’s a trade coming that Hargrave is involved with, and this Slay cap space is also part of that to make room for the incoming contract  :oldunsure:

So glad we didn't get Watson not just because of the $$$$ and assets given up but the total cluster that goes with it. People can also have their opinions of Baker Mayfield as a QB but Cleveland did him dirty and if I'm an NFL player or potential rookie draft pick I'm telling my agent to take the Browns off my list for something like that. Darius Slay made a point a few days ago how the leagues suspends Calvin Ridley for a season but guys who get off beating women and treating them poorly get off with much less punishment. Schwartz has a few choice words on NFL decision making and other things. It's a good short thread read for those interested and I think it explains how a lot of people feel right now. 

Mitch Schwartz KC OL gives his blatant opinion on the Watson situation  

Why would they want to?   Run heavy offense with a questionable qb.   Brings all the wr stats down and will hurt their earnings.

Fans apparently don't understand the bolden. Was trying to tell this someone on twitter today who clearly either didn't get or some Hurts nut hugger. I just finally said I was done with them and blocked them. I was responding to another person how Hurts numbers look reasonable better THIS YEAR THANKS TO GARBAGE TIME PRODUCTION. This other guy jumps in with Hurts stats from his rookie year in ARZ throwing over 3OO yds etc. Unfortunately some people just won't get it and will just blame Roseman. 

Maybe we sign a free agent today? That would be 2!
Was thinking about this today and it’s either incredibly smart or stupid. We went and got a big need but after that I didn’t see a deal or trade that I was thinking we had to make. I said I’d do the Watson deal but I get why they didn’t. I wanted Woods but reports were that they let him seek where he wanted to go so that’s out as well. The FA’s that are signed now can still really help us as well and are the ones that can make big differences for a fraction of the cost. 

Users who are viewing this thread