What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 FFA Mid Year Song Draft - Sign-up and Round 1 today (1 Viewer)

i keep clicking on these youtube links and ads come on and I think, oh this song's pretty cool, then i realize that it's not really the song selection.
I use Spotify to make it easier for the guys to make the playlist.  TBH I don't even click through if it is a YouTube link.  The ads have gotten way out of hand.

I use Spotify to make it easier for the guys to make the playlist.  TBH I don't even click through if it is a YouTube link.  The ads have gotten way out of hand.

I only link to YouTube if there's a video that brings something to the party.

Spotify links don't make a difference for playlist maintenance.  I always update it using the search box on the Windows client.

I have youtube premium. Haven't seen an ad in over two years. Highly recommended. I'll likely take a song unavailable on spotty. 

I had this week off from work (whole company took off for the week). Getting ready for both of my kids to go off to college in a month (sob) so I had a mental list of things I wanted to take care of. 

Trying to decide what was more disrespectful:

- That my wife wrote down a list of things for me to do this week in all my free time

- That she crossed things off the list when I did them

i mean, the second has to be worst, right?  If I go to the trouble to do stuff, I should at least be the one to get the satisfaction to cross them off the list, amiright?

PS I wrote those things back on the list just so that I could spitefully cross them off the list myself in front of her

PPS There’s no way we’re making it through the upcoming empty nest phase if I don’t come up with a new hobby or something. 

I haven't been able to keep up with most of the picks as they happen during the week but I've had the playlist on shuffle today and have found some gems that I was unfamiliar with.

My favorite artist selections from albums I hadn't heard yet are The Wombats, KG&TLW, Mindchatter and String Machine. Thanks all.  Looking forward to discovering more new albums in the shuffle.

Like the previous few years, I sent the playlist link to my BIL and his family who are teaching internationally, last year in India and now in Malta.  They always appreciate your varied new musical tastes and asked me to thank you again.  They love this draft too.

I haven't been able to keep up with most of the picks as they happen during the week but I've had the playlist on shuffle today and have found some gems that I was unfamiliar with.

My favorite artist selections from albums I hadn't heard yet are The Wombats, KG&TLW, Mindchatter and String Machine. Thanks all.  Looking forward to discovering more new albums in the shuffle.

Like the previous few years, I sent the playlist link to my BIL and his family who are teaching internationally, last year in India and now in Malta.  They always appreciate your varied new musical tastes and asked me to thank you again.  They love this draft too.
I was listening to the playlist yesterday (in order as God intended) and most everything is new to me - which is why I wanted to try this one. I really liked the Thin Thing song by The Smile. I’m going to check out more of their stuff. 

I was listening to the playlist yesterday (in order as God intended) and most everything is new to me - which is why I wanted to try this one. I really liked the Thin Thing song by The Smile. I’m going to check out more of their stuff. 
The Smile is a side project for some of the Radiohead guys.

I saw Manchester Orchestra and Tigers Jaw last night. Couple thoughts:

I know everyone, including most of the group I was with and I think many people in here have really gotten on board with Manchester Orchestra from their last two albums but man I wish they played more of their high energy older stuff.

It was a great show and they do the quiet/loud, slow build/release as well as anyone but I feel like the past times I've seen them have been higher energy. The only songs played NOT from the two new albums were I Can Barely Breathe, Cope, part of The River acoustic and Shake it Out in the encore. 

Missing I Can Feel a Hot One, I've Got Friends, Everything to Nothing, Simple Math among other classics. 

Tigers Jaw were really good but I very much believe Brianna Collins should be their lead singer. I found her songs (only 3 of about 10) way more impactful and June is still their very best IMO.  

9.YM - What’s the Trick? - Jack White

One hundred insults
Left on my windshield in the morning
Release my beast
'Cause the rain never came and washed them away

I'm sick of this
Dead to the world but
Not to you but
I'm dead to the world but
Not to you

Fell behind.

HeartAttackGuy is home. It wasn't a confidence inspiring weekend from his healthcare providers. They did run up an impressive bill though. Doctors were rarely present and provided confusing even conflicting details. I guess he may or may not have had a heart attack. Discharge papers included sepsis, low potassium, constipation, pneumonia and a half dozen other things. He got a script for an anti-biotic. 

Catchin' up.

7. Yungblud - The Funeral

spotty

8. Jessie Jo Stark - Modern Love

spotty

9. Cannons - Hurricane

spotty

Users who are viewing this thread