What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 College football thread - Auburn’s gotta Auburn. (1 Viewer)

this became a game real quick :unsure:
so annoying 

even after the fumble & long drive by WSU, still had them stopped on 4th & goal when it was still 21-0

roughing the passer (no affect on the stop) bailed them out

Last edited by a moderator:
Central Michigan had held WSU to 1/16 on 3rd down & 1/3 on 4th down

17 rushing yards on 24 attempts for the Cougars

IT REALLY CAME DOWN TO A LEFT FOOT SPOT NOW SEE HOW HE GOT SPUN AROUND THERE IF HE FALLS FORWARD THEN BOOM! THEN ITS A RIGHT FOOT SPOT AND ITS A FIRST DOWN

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I watch the cotton bowl without ESPN?

*College sports should always be on public tv and accessible to everyone. :rant:
I guess I am going old school with listening to the game on the radio. Ridiculous that these bowl games are not accessible on regular tv. I miss the old days.

I guess I am going old school with listening to the game on the radio. Ridiculous that these bowl games are not accessible on regular tv. I miss the old days.
have a smart tv? sign up for a free trial of sling tv (the package with espn) and watch it like that 

BTW Skycast rules. I can’t stand Sean McDonough, so I’m alternating between Skycast and Bama radio on the SEC Network. 

Is that like 5 swatted passes?  And yes our run D is not great.  Somehow this is only a 7 point game.  Keep the faith!

Users who are viewing this thread