What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Start Em Once Leagues (1 Viewer)

Titletown_Favres

Footballguy
There is no draft, waivers, or trades. All 36 teams per league have access to every NFL player at the start of the season. Lineups are hidden until that player's game starts. Once you start a player you can not use him again in the fantasy regular season or playoffs. Only the top one-third (12 teams) make the playoffs based on total points. Playoffs run Week 13-16 (total points).
Here's the catch: Your point total for the regular season is cleared for the playoffs. So, the strategy is try to make the playoffs while still having enough studs to make it in the money.

100 % payouts after MFL Fee - League Safe

$25 League (36 Teams) Payouts 425/250/150

$50 League (36 Teams) Payouts 775/500/300/150

Email Daniel at DRLRPH@aol.com include full name, team name, and which league(s)

Thanks !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update (as of 02/08/2018)

Please visit my website and click menu at top for leagues: https://treadlightlybb.weebly.com/

There is also a Testimonials i.e. Review of Commish on the site.

Draft Master Series $100 --- need 6 of 12

Start Em Once 50 -- $50 --- need 2 of 36

Pro Football Picks $50 --- need 1 of 20

Tackling Dummies IDP $100 --- full 12 teams BUT taking alternates

High Stakes Experts $200 --- full 12 teams BUT taking alternates

Start Em Once 25 --- $25 --- full 36 teams BUT taking alternates

* Email Daniel at DRLRPH@aol.com and include your full name, team name, email address, and league(s) of interest.

Thank you !

These start em once leagues are terrific. Great commish. Highly recommend.

Probably the most enjoyable league I ever played in. Great not having to spend hours/week researching injuries/injury updates. Definitely involves some strategy but only takes minutes/week.

These start em once leagues are terrific. Great commish. Highly recommend.

Probably the most enjoyable league I ever played in. Great not having to spend hours/week researching injuries/injury updates. Definitely involves some strategy but only takes minutes/week.
Thank you sir !

Still 2 spots left in $50 league 

also taking alternates $25 league 

Users who are viewing this thread