What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 NCAA Tournament/Shtick Thread: TBS cameraman focused on crying kid who just happens to be up too late (1 Viewer)

Michigan has played 1 good game in the tourney and is headed to the final 4. I will take it.
THIS.

We have looked very mediocre, except for the A&M game.  But our defense has kept us in the games and pulled out the victories (and the miracle win).  Hopefully from here on out we can piece together complete games and thrash two more teams.

GO BLUE!

Great first half.  

Commentators keep taking about KU solving Duke’s zone, but not acknowledging how many turnovers Duke has produced playing it.

Love how well De Souza played in the first half and will need more good minutes from him later.

Kansas usually tries to stick with layups and threes, so it’s tough to pull the trigger on open 8-10 footers even though they are good shots.

Would like to see lobs and Newman attacking the hoop early in the second, try to get that fourth foul on Carter.

Wow just read Texas Techs best player Keenan Evans played the entire tournament with a broken big toe.  That’s one tough dude.  :boxing:
As a general fan of the college game, I’ll miss seeing Evans play.

As a fan of another team in the Big XII, I can’t push Evans out the door fast enough.  

Congrats to Tech on a great season.  

Great first half.  

Commentators keep taking about KU solving Duke’s zone, but not acknowledging how many turnovers Duke has produced playing it.

Love how well De Souza played in the first half and will need more good minutes from him later.

Kansas usually tries to stick with layups and threes, so it’s tough to pull the trigger on open 8-10 footers even though they are good shots.

Would like to see lobs and Newman attacking the hoop early in the second, try to get that fourth foul on Carter.
The commentators have been off this tournament. 

Webber preaching during the Loyola game about how happy he was that their is a place for kids to play if they aren't 4 or 5 star recruits. Then he added to that by talking about how nice it is that these kids go to school, bide their time and stay all 4 years, which is better for the game. 

Then yesterday the announcers during the Michigan game kept saying how the press was giving them fits on the inbound plays and getting up court. I only remember maybe 3 or 4 times that Michigan had trouble with inbounding or the press. 

Outside of Trent, Duke's other 2 guards are so one dimensional.   Duval can't shoot and Allen does nothing but attempt 3's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Narrator:  and the moment it fell apart for Kansas was when the ref could have called a fifth foul on Carter, but incorrectly ruled Svi stepped out of bounds before passing

I thought that was a bad call b/c i wasn't looking at the ball.  Actually was a good call.  Good officiating so far in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread