What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 FBG Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

somehow survived another week.  been especially lucky at TE where every week one of my ####ty group (down to just cook and engram) does well.  i figure im losing walsh after this week.  rip blair walsh's career.

Foxer2373 said:
Yep put up 5 more point lol better than nothing, with Prescott putting together a nice game I broke 100 finally. Looks like cut might be super low this week if the Fins don't go off tonight. Still not getting my hopes up but with a decent second half I could have a shot.
Sure hope it's low. I need Parker to actually do something. Sitting at 131 so I think it should be okay but that seems really low.

somehow survived another week.  been especially lucky at TE where every week one of my ####ty group (down to just cook and engram) does well.  i figure im losing walsh after this week.  rip blair walsh's career.
Hopefully he keeps his job because my kickers are Walsh... and Sturgis.

Looks like a zero at K and TE this week, but managing to stay above the cut line... for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure hope it's low. I need Parker to actually do something. Sitting at 131 so I think it should be okay but that seems really low.
Pretty sure your safe this week.Now next week I think anything under 150 and people will be toast.Last year week 9 also had the lowest cut line of that year at 134.25.

Pretty sure your safe this week.Now next week I think anything under 150 and people will be toast.Last year week 9 also had the lowest cut line of that year at 134.25.
Let's hope you're right.

Of course next week we all will be missing Hunt. Not a whole lot other than the chiefs. Which leads me to my second biggest regret - taking Crowder instead of Hill. Biggest is taking Mariota instead of Wentz.

Well 117.5 think I'm done but I'll hope till it's official.
It may be close but I think you have a good shot of making it.Dolphins and Raiders have not exactly been lighting it up.Packers missing Rodgers should keep Packers players low.So don't give up the ghost yet.

Think I need a strong game from Prater to have a shot.  Currently 13 points over the cut line with Prater -3 and Lions DT -13 left.  Being I had no Qb or TE this week I am feeling lucky I even have shot.  Good luck to all those sweating it out.

Here's hoping we lost a bunch of Ertz, Benjamin, Martin, and Hunt owenrs.
Ertz/hunt owner. Luckily, I also took Burton at TE. Currently at 154 with Parker and Cooper left (both will count). Also have allen robinson and dalvin cook, but been cruising.

149 and lions -3 and davante Adams -9 should be good but I'm giving you all easy out next week as I will be crushed with injurys and byes

I think I actually should be good. Parker's the most heavily owned player still to play, and if he has a good game, I'll just be moving up too. Crazy the cut-line is so low. I'd be surviving with a combined 17.5 at RB, and a 2 at TE. 

I'm making it this week with C.West, Smallwood, Kittle and NO D counting so far, though I have Cooper, M.Jones and Lions D to go. I just realized this is the farthest I've made it, played every year since 2007, previously made it to week 8 in 2010 & 2011.  :excited:

I'm out with a good 30 pts below cut line.  Bye week and poor outings by every guy on my roster.....  Good luck everyone,.

I toast unless Marvin Jones can put up about 20-22 points.  245 people between me and the cut line.  
What does he need to reach to get into the black for you? How far behind the cutline are you in terms of points needed? I'll channel my positive energy your way this week. I couldn't care less about this game otherwise. 

I survived Bell's bye week and on to week 10 for the first time!  :)

It'll be interesting see where the cut line is next week considering everyone and their mother will have Hunt on bye.

What does he need to reach to get into the black for you? How far behind the cutline are you in terms of points needed? I'll channel my positive energy your way this week. I couldn't care less about this game otherwise. 
Thanks.

I'm 7.5 back and he won't count until he scores more than 5.6.  That's 13.1.  I figure the cut will move 7-9 points and that could be light given all the zeros people are sitting on.

I also have Det D but they don't count until the get to 13 points.  So many people have them that I 13-15 points from their D will actually hurt me.

Well this is the farthest I have made it in a long time.Next week should be real interesting with the cut down to 1600.Hopefully my 30 man team can make it through another week.Cut line will probably be north of 155. Not much room for error.

This week was so bad that my Winston/Evans stack is currently counting for me. I am 7pts below the cutline and need a big game from Cobb to keep this thing going.

Need under a 9 point move. Would normally not this possible but with rogers, Bennett and others out it could happen.

im 117.2 with DET -12.5 so let's say 117.2 done lol. Only 400 teams between me and the cut so I'll happily sweat it out considering I'm missing $160 this week and mccoy $30 put up 3 points lol. I thought I'd be well under the cut with only DET left so I'll take it and if I make it could go on a run with a few really productive low ownership guys back next week. 

Best of luck u i to all avoiding the Turk!!!

On to week 10 but Winston news assures my death no Qb and only mccafery as a starting rb to count my other units are intact but that is askimg a lot to overcome 

is that current cutoff line for real?  107?  that's the lowest i've ever seen with 1 game left to play.  knew it was a bad week across the nfl but DAMN!

is that current cutoff line for real?  107?  that's the lowest i've ever seen with 1 game left to play.  knew it was a bad week across the nfl but DAMN!
Lol 107.6 that .6 will be important tonight. Yep never seen it that low except maybe week 2 when there used to be a couple thousand junk entries. 

Injurys + largest Bye week ever = what we are seeing. I agree with others the next week will be 150+

Week 10 was already going to be my week of reckoning (Hunt, Kelce, Ertz, Cooper on bye), now the Evans suspension puts me on really thin ice.  Need Russell Wilson to really ball out on Thursday night

Halftime and I'm 2.05 points above the cutline with Prater -3 still in play for me.  Would be feeling more comfortable if he had made that long FG.

BassNBrew said:
Thanks.

I'm 7.5 back and he won't count until he scores more than 5.6.  That's 13.1.  I figure the cut will move 7-9 points and that could be light given all the zeros people are sitting on.

I also have Det D but they don't count until the get to 13 points.  So many people have them that I 13-15 points from their D will actually hurt me.
Where you sitting at half? I'm thinking the math ciphers out to 2.65 out, right?

44 yard made by Prater has me feeling better now 4.75 over the cutline and Prater scoring for me.  Team is likely toast soon due injuries at QB but another week is looking more likely now.

Zuerlein might be the MVP of my team. On to week 10...barely. :thumbup:

3 QB

T Brady  QB  NE  $27

C Newton  QB  CAR  $15

J Garoppolo  QB  NE  $4

8 RB

T Gurley  RB  LAR  $27

D Cook  RB  MIN  $17

K Hunt  RB  KC  $10

T Rawls  RB  SEA  $8

M Mack  RB  IND $4

W Smallwood  RB  PHI  $3

C West  RB  KC  $3

T Cohen  RB  CHI  $3

9 WR

M Evans  WR  TB  $29

C Coleman  WR  CLE  $10

K White  WR  CHI  $7

C Hogan  WR  NE  $5

T Smith  WR  PHI  $4

P Richardson  WR  SEA  $3

K Golladay  WR  DET  $3

P Dorsett  WR  NE  $3

J Kearse  WR  NYJ  $3

4 TE

T Eifert  TE  CIN  $18

Z Ertz  TE  PHI  $13

A Hooper  TE  ATL  $11

T Higbee  TE  LAR   $6

3 K

S Hauschka  PK  BUF  $3

C Sturgis  PK  PHI  $3

G Zuerlein  PK  LAR  $2

3 DT

Browns  DT  CLE  $2

Lions  DT  DET  $2

Saints  DT  NO  $2
My best team yet.  Just stay relatively healthy, just stay healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread