What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Week 3 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

12 team PPR

Need to choose between Crabtree, Tate & M Thomas for my 3rd WR (Evans and landry already starting).

For Flex - one of the WRS above or R Jennings, M Jones, D Washington?

Also, you prefer Washington or K Drake as a speculative play for ROS (and beyond).

thanks
thomas

crabtree

dwash

Thanks Sig.....FPC scoring....Starting four of the following.....Which ONE should I bench:

M.Ingram vs Atl

L.Murray @ Tenn

G.Bernard vs Den

S.Ware vs NYJ

T.Coleman @ NO
gio

Ok here ya go.

I have Lamar Miller, CJ Anderson and DeAngelo Williams.  The guy that has LeVeon Bell doesn't want to give me anything good for DWill.  How much value will DeAngelo have after this week?  I am thinking maybe I should go after Bell instead.  Should I??  If so, should I offer Lamar Miller??

Thanks

Kabal152
miller for bell would be great, not sure youll get it. hold dwill either way

All the hot WW guys gone. Drop Flacco and/or GBarnidge(have RWilson and Pitta) for any of these bench stashes Doctson, CJProsise(have Rawls), Josh Ferguson, Alfred Morris, Paul Perkins, Darkwa, Smallwood, DBooker, Kevin White, Hunter Henry or a different expected WW guy for this week? PPR

My Team

Rus Wilson, Flacco

jamaal Charles, Rawls, Mel Gordon, Spencer Ware, Bilal Powell, Deandre Washington 

ARob, SWatkins, M Floyd, Crabtree, Jordan Mathews, T Sharpe

Pitta, Barnidge

we keep 1 vet and 1 rookie

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Sig

FPC PPR

Need (2) WR and a Flex.

Not going to risk starting Snead Monday and not really feeling all that confident in Baldwin.

WR - Baldwin, E. Sanders, Tyrell Williams, Wheaton, Doctson

TE- Hunter Henry

RB - J. Ferguson, Dwayne Washington, J. Howard, C. West (already starting D. Williams, Ware, Lacy)

TIA

Hey Sig!

Need to start one in a 1/2 PPR, 6pt TD league:

Chris Ivory

Dwayne Washington

Yeah, it's that bad for me since D.Martin went down last week. :bag:

10 team PPR

Snead, Dorsett, McKinnon, GTate, or Floyd?

Snead would be the play but the injury throws everything off and there are no MNF guys I can grab to hedge if he's out except Tamme. 

And 14 team PPR - Gio, Dorsett or Crowder?

Thanks Sig

Hi Sig,

i have Ingram, Forte, LeSean, CMike in standard league. One needs to sit. I'd appreciate your advice. I feel good about CMike. Thank you. 

PPR league, 12 team. Need a flex. Jeremy Hill or Kenny Stills? 

Stafford or Tannehill? Afraid the Miami game gets out of hand early. Clay is reportedly not playing. So I'm leaning Stafford. 

Need to decide IDP between T. Branch or Clayton Geathers. Tackle heavy. Lastly, JPP or Danielle Hunter. 

Lots of questions I know. Have a great Sunday!

TIA Bloom,

Lots of flex choices, but which is best for non-ppr? AGreen, Landry, Marshall, Crowell?

Also - LMurray, Ware, or Riddick in ppr?

Thanks again!

Im just a giant mess in my head this week.

Q1 Standard scoring:  Pick 3

Kelvin Benjamin, Larry Fitzgerald, Eddie Lacy, McCoy, Ware

Am I just being a homer in thinking Lacy has a good game here?  He seems the right one to sit with Ware though?  Just have some feeling that with the D banged up GB is going to lean on Lacy this week. I don't see anyway I could sit either Fitz or Benjamin with how many targets they are getting.

Q2  PPR  Pick 2

Ware, McCoy, Sims, Riddick

Leaning McCoy and Riddick right now.

I'm afraid to start WR Snead

Do I start WR Britt or go for broke with TE Hunter Henry ( TE's get 1.5 PPR in this league)

my first question ever to you Bloom (though I read these threads every week)   ... THANKS !!

Sigmund, 

Start 2 Standard scoring. 

L. Murray, Charles Sims, Tevin Coleman?

Side note: Jeremy Hill was dropped in this league, would you drop any of the above for him? 

Morning Sig! Who you like in PPR between Hilton, Cobb, or Sanders? Going back and forth between Hilton or Cobb right now...

Half-point PPR. My roster:

QB: Stafford

RB: CJ Anderson, DWill, Martin, Ware, Charles

WR: ARob, Marshall, Marvin Jones, Ty Williams, Enunwa

TE: Walker, Eifert

The problem, obviously, is that neither Walker nor Eifert are playing this week.  I don't really want to drop anyone on my roster to pick up another TE.  So, should I sit tight and just take the 0 at TE this week?  If not, which player should I drop?  I've considered dropping my kicker and taking a 0 at that position, but I think McManus is likely to score me more points than any TE on the waiver wire.  Waiver-wire TEs include McDonald, James, Cameron, Burton, Donnell, Hopper, Clay, Graham.

Hey sig ...would you go Rivers or Tannehill today?

Dwayne washington or gore?

Pick one please... Gore/lockett/tyrell will/tate.

thanks in advance sig.

g'day Bloom,

1- drop who to get drake, asiate OR t. west?  i have to drop one of the following to grab a RB to start for Jennings

ebron, d. allen, dorsett, dwayne washington, or jennings himself

2- 10 team ppr, need 2 wr and flex:

b. marshall, a. jeffery, maclin, floyd, desean jax

sims, mckinnon, asiata, gore

3. need 3 wr in PPR: jordy, T.Y., Jeffery, JMatt, decker, maclin

Thank you!

Non-ppr scoring; 2 of: Tyrell Williams, T Lockett, M Thomas, or Q Enunwa as my WR 2 & flex, to go with J Jones.

Also, P Perkins was dropped; with Jennings already dinged, would you drop e Rodgers to pick up Perkins as a RB stash lotto ticket?  
thomas and enunwa. no on perkins

Thanks for doing this Sig, as always. 

1. PPR where I need instant/upside RB help, who would you drop (if any) for Dwayne Washington:

Phillip Dorsett
  2. Derrick Henry
  3. Tevin Coleman

[*]I need one of the following in PPR

1. Demaryius Thomas
  2. Tyler Lockett
  3. Michael Floyd

[*]I need one of the following in PPR (already starting Lamar and Deangelo):

1. Melvin Gordon
  2. Spencer Ware
  3. C-Mike (assuming Rawls is out)
  4. Charles Sims

Thanks again!

DR
no drop play thomas gordon

0.5 PPR. Need a flex. 

* L. Murray @TN -- TN run D is seriously underrated and this game has OAK travelling east. I'm surprised experts are ranking Murray so high this week understanding the matchup and what looks to be a committee.

* D. Washington @GB -- A lot of potential, but Theo and Zenner in the mix. GB defense suddenly depleted. Roll of the dice.

* V. Cruz vs WASH -- Third option but NYG should be able to put up some points here.

* R. Woods vs AZ -- Looks like Watkins is out. Not a great matchup but T. Taylor has to throw to somebody.

* D. Pitta @JAX -- Good matchup. Pitta is back to being Flacco's security blanket. Loves TEs.

Which one?

Thanks
cruz

14 team .5 PPR (1 for 20 rec yards). I need to drop 1 for a kicker, who's the best option?

McCluster - Free 90% Danny Woodhead? I know Waldman likes him, and I own Gordon.

Zenner - Inactive because of special teams but ends up the lead runner?

Asiata - Lucky TD/surprising usage and I can trade him away?

I'm leaning toward dropping Zenner but feel like Asiata has the lowest floor (bad run game to start with, CAR matchup). None of these guys will play for me anytime soon without a lot of injuries.

Thanks!
mccluster

My team (start 2 RB, 3WR, 2 Flex) with standard scoring currently 2-0

RB: LT Murray, Hill, Gore, Stewart, A Morris, Dwayne Washington
WR: A Brown, A Robinson, M Evans, Fitzgerald, T Benjamin, M Wallace

I obviously went no RB early, and I've already lost Abdullah / Stewart and Hill has started slow.  I'm also worried about Murray losing carries in Oakland.

I've got great WR depth, but the fact I can start 5 makes me cautious of trading one.  Should I hold tight or trade a WR, if so which one, for a RB.

Also, cruz and Sanu are somehow available...should I pick one up?

TIA!!
i would see if you can turn fitz into an RB. maybe you can do a 2 for 1 and include benj or wallace since the WW is obvious flush with good WR

Users who are viewing this thread