What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 FBG Album Poll - COUNTDOWN ONGOING TODAY (1 Viewer)

I just downloaded the sunburn shoe record. I'll spin it later and report back. As usual, I have no clue who any of these people are.

How was that Campesinos show?
It was really good, they made a point of saying that since they didn't come to Toronto for No Blues they were going to play a fair bit from it as well as the new one. Plus a bunch of the classic older stuff (ATP, Year in Lists, You Me Dancing, We are Beautiful/We Are Doomed). It was at a venue I hadn't been to before with low ceilings and a narrow standing area, it was loud and It's only 400 people max capacity so it sold out a while back and was packed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess RTJ3 is on the list for 2016. 

Also, it's sad that Touché Amore isn't anywhere on here. Oh well, I didn't participate, so no reason to complain. But I just got done spinning Stage Four, about lead singer Jeremy Bolm's mother dying from cancer, and I was really moved by it. It rated an 8.1 on Pitchfork and generally got very positive reviews. 84% on Metacritic. But even before I looked into it, it just sounds good and is deeply felt and deeply moving.  Makes me wonder what I was missing this year.

eta* Like I said, that's not a criticism of the participants in the poll. I didn't listen to it until yesterday. Quite a heavy heart, which is why it's sad.   

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread